96

The candlelight flicked.

Yuanjue turned out of the post, and his figure was like electricity, heading towards Shacheng.

The night is deep.

A goshawk fell silently in front of the window, and the yellow sharp beak pecked at the dry mud that was peeling off the soil wall.

Tamaraga stretched out his hand, and the goshawk immediately raised his head and patted his wings at him. He took out a copper ring and tied it to the goshawk's claws, and gently stroked the goshawk with his fingers.

The goshawk made a dull cooing sound, spreading its wings and flying into the night sky.

He stood in front of the window, staring at the dark sky, his eyes were as light as water.

Ashina Bisuo, Yuanjue, the dead soldiers who came to spread the letter just now, the guards who stayed in the Wangting Grottoes, Princess Wen Zhao...the only people who know that the Regent is outside the sand city at this moment.  These people are his guards, who have vowed to be loyal to him since childhood, be loyal to him, and will not reveal his secrets.

Princess Wen Zhao is an exception.

The candlelight was extinguished by the night breeze blowing into the room from the gap, and a burst of blue smoke rose up, and a few soft whispers came from the next door.

Tamaraga recovered and turned back to the inner room where the furnace was lighted.

The room was dark and warm, and the heat was trapped in the gauze tent, warm as spring. Yaoying lay on her side among the blankets, sleeping soundly with her eyes closed, occasionally making a few vague murmurs in her dreams.

Tamara Gha leaned over, sat down cross-legged, and continued to exercise exercises and adjust her breath.

The murmur suddenly turned into a panic shout.

Tamara Gha opened his eyes.

In the dim light, Yaoying, who was sleeping across from him, closed her eyes tightly and did not wake up, but her body was twisting uneasy. She didn't know what she was dreaming, her brows were frowned, her hands clasped the blanket tightly, her white face was tight.  Dense beads of sweat came out.

Tamara Gha remembered the time she fell ill in Gaochang. At first, she might want to test his identity. She often approached him with excuses along the way. Later, she fell ill. Instead, she no longer deliberately probed his identity, no matter what he was found.  There are so many weird things, without asking a single sentence, still trusting to be close to him, not even caring about the difference between men and women.

There are many people who love and admire him, but she is the only one who holds a kind of innocent trust in him who is another identity.

Yaoying's brows tightened, and her whole body trembled slightly.

When she met Zhu Luyun during the day, she lost her mind for a moment, and quickly pressed down on her worry and regained her energy.  After falling asleep, the whole person relaxed. Two years of rushing and wandering and the fear of being unable to change Li Zhongqian’s fate flooded into her dream. She once again dreamed of the scene where Li Xuanzhen killed Li Zhongqian and ran helplessly on the battlefield where corpses were everywhere.  , Yelling brother over and over again.

Run, run.

Yaoying's hand gripping the blanket became stiff and twisted.

Tamara Gah twisted her eyebrows, got up, walked to Yaoying, leaned over, gently pulled her hand away, took off her gloves, and the ointment on the wound was gone.