159

Long wind hunting in the canyon.

Tamara Gha stood dazedly.

Yaoying pulled his sleeve, coughed a few times, and smiled.

"In the past, I admired and trusted the mages, and I also believed in the mages of the regent, and I never thought of anything else."

Regardless of whether he is Tamaraga or Sultan Gu, he has always been calm and steady. He has never had any unnecessary emotions, and he has not shown the desires of men.

And when she accidentally saw him naked, he was very calm, with no other emotions at all, and he was as cold as jade.

Yaoying thought that Tamara Gha treated her as a little girl who had not grown up.

In addition, she is worried about Li Zhongqian's safety and the situation in the Western Regions, so she has no time to distract and think about these things.

"Later, when the Master was ill, Bi Suo asked me to accompany the Master again and again. Even though I was puzzled, I didn’t think too much about it. It was only because I knew the Master’s condition and would keep a secret for the Master, so Bi Suo was a talent.  Will find me. Until the last time, I didn't start to doubt..."

Yaoying looked at the profile of Tamaraga.

"That night, the Master covered me with a quilt while I was asleep, and wanted to...touch me..."

At that time, he stared at her for a long time, until she wondered if he wanted to do something.

When she heard her mention the incident that night, Tamara Gha did not say anything, and the wind blew his robe and sleeves lightly.

Yaoying categorically said: "I know, that is not my dream."

.........

Tamara Gha is a monk, and it is impossible to touch her just because of sympathy and pity.

That night, Yaoying's suspicion was confirmed, like five thunderstorms, her heart beating wildly, she couldn't believe it.

She is very thankful that Tamara Gha is ill, otherwise she must be able to hear her heartbeat like a drum.

In her eyes, Tamaragarh sees everything and everything, because he has seen everything, so he doesn't care. Sometimes he is calm and rational to the point of indifference. How can a person like him be enamored with a woman?

Would he actually like her?  Still want to keep her?

Yaoying didn't sleep all night, her mind was chaotic, her thoughts surged, and it was indescribable.

Many things that were faintly wrong in the past have reasonable explanations. He took her to the stupa to pray for blessings, and asked a doctor from Tianzhu to check her pulse but did not tell her. The hug in the rain, Bi Suo said that he was depressed, and he often said something.  Staring at her silently, I told her in my dream that I wanted her to stay with him...

Memories flooded into her heart, Yaoying turned over and looked at the Tamaraga who was lying sideways on the couch, her heart was sore and swollen, extremely heavy.

Shocked, stunned, at a loss, contradictory, confused, sorrowful...

Only the anger was not concealed.

There is no fear of being in the same room with him.

If you change to another man in the middle of the night and want to reach out to touch her while she is asleep, she would have already rolled up the quilt and was given an excuse to leave.