75

Princess Ina is the niece of Wakhan Khan and the wife of Yuchi Dharma.

Last night, Sultan Gu, Yaoying, and Yuanjue left Wangsi separately, and Yuanjue took the Gaochang servant out, thinking about waiting for a safe place to be interrogated severely. Unfortunately, they were not lucky and could not escape before martial law.  When he came out, he had to go back to the Wangsi Temple to escape.

The waiter was afraid that his fate would kill him, so he cried and howled. He swore that Yuchi Dharma would never set a trap to harm others.

Feeling that the servants were noisy, he stunned him, put on his clothes and inquired about the situation at the Wang Temple.  At noon today, the people in the Wang Temple have withdrawn to the palace, and the third and outer layers of the palace are guarded by Mrs. Ina's guards.  Yuanjue found the opportunity to escape from Wangsi.

Yaoying frowned when she heard this.

As soon as she arrived in Gaochang, she deliberately went to the market to inquire about the well-informed Hu Shang. Hu Shang told her that the relationship between Yuchi Damo and Mrs. Yina was tense.

The Northern Rong cavalry is good at plundering and attacking, not good at defending the city, and even less good at negotiating one side.  The terrain of Gaochang is special. Wahan Khan thought that after attacking Gaochang, he must send troops to garrison. It is not half the effort. It is better to control Gaochang by marriage and draw high taxes from Gaochang to support the Royal Court of Beirong. So he sent an army of 20,000.  Siege Gaochang, forcing Yuchi Damo to marry Yina as his wife.

At that time, Yuchi Bodhidharma had married a wife from a prominent family, and the couple were very respectful and affectionate. Mrs. Yina was older than him and had married several Turkic nobles before.  The Bei Rong army was overwhelmed, so he had to abolish his wife and marry a new wife.

It is said that on the wedding night, Yuchi Bodhidharma once said to the people around him: Today’s insults will be paid back in the future!

Relying on being Princess Bei Rong, Mrs. Yina acted as a blessing, arrogant and prosperous, indulging her subordinates to plunder the precious treasures obtained from business travel.  The subordinate heroes she brought over bullied Gaochang's subjects and stirred up the Gaochang royal family into a cloud of smog, and the people's grievances boiled over.

The couple was at war. Mrs. Yina once ridiculed Yuchi Dharma for being weak and useless. She was the defeated officer of Wakhan Khan. There were also waiters who saw Yuchi Damo leaving her room angrily, with several scratches on her face.

Yaoying asked Yuanjue: "How is the situation in the palace now? Why did Mrs. Yina send soldiers to guard the temple?"

Yuan Jue said: "The guards of the palace are all personal soldiers of Mrs. Yina. The subordinates speculate that Yuchi Dharma may be under house arrest."

Yaoying furrowed her brows tighter: "Did Mrs. Yina spot us?"

Yuanjue shook his head and whispered: "The subordinate has interrogated the servant. He said that Mrs. Ina and Yuchi Dharma often quarreled over the past year. Yuchi Dharma and the previous wife have a son and a daughter.  The pair of children were sent to the Royal Court of Bei Rong as a hostage, but Yuchi Dharma refused to agree. Not long ago, Mrs. Yina told Yuchi Dharma to send the brothers and sisters out, and Yuchi Damo became furious and chased after them.  Brought back to the palace, and had a big fight with Madam Ina, calling Madam Ina a venomous woman, and Madam Ina was so angry that she killed a female slave."

"Last night under the martial law in the palace, Yuchi Bodhidharma did not show up. This morning, several carriages left the palace and went straight to the North Rong tooth court. The servant recognized the person in the car as the pro-accommodating and nanny of the son. Several people were crying and crying.  , Their escort was Mrs. Ina’s servant."