121

The guards lifted the curtain.

There was no voice in the account, and only a few guards stood guard in the corner.

Yaoying stepped onto the high platform under the sign of Yuanjue, her eyes fell on the Tamaraga who was sitting on the treasure couch, she was slightly startled.

Tamara Gha is wearing a crimson robe, holding a treasure in his hand, and wearing a crown of gold leaves on his head, inlaid with lapis lazuli, amber, and agate. It is dazzling, elegant and luxurious.

For the first time Yaoying saw him wearing the crown of the king of the court, a strange feeling filled her heart, and she couldn't help but look at it a few more times.

Tamara Gha is called Prajna.

When Prajna saw Yaoying, his eyes widened, and he led her to the corner behind the tent beside the treasure couch.

Yaoying promised, while frequently turning around to look at Tamaraga, he just raised his eyes to look at her, dressed in precious light, graceful and solemn.

Looking towards her, Yaoying felt a sense of guilty conscience inexplicably, and hurriedly retracted into the veil.

"Whose seat is this?"

She asked Prajna.

Prajna has a complex expression on his face, saying: "It used to be the seat of the little princesses and little princes. The princess is sitting here. Before the ceremony is over, don’t get up and walk around. It’s not good to be seen."

This is to treat Yaoying as an active child.

Yaoying laughed and sat cross-legged.

.........

The drapery shook slightly, and she couldn't see her peeking through her head.

Tamara Gia looked at Yaoying's direction, and for a short while, she retracted her gaze and flicked the treasure with her finger.

With a loud bang, the guards in front of the palace raised the flags in turn, extending from the high platform and the long steps to the understage, converging into several giant dragons, and the court suddenly quieted down.

In the martial arts field, the bells and drums sounded in unison, and knights of the five armies of different costumes rode on horses to form a battle formation, and entered the arena under the leadership of Bi Suo and Mópido in a mighty armor.

The whole earth seems to be trembling.

Yaoying sat behind the tent, condescending, and could see other embassies from various countries. Everyone stared at the five-army knights below the stage.

The knights of the Five Armies were in order, and their military capacity was strict. After the performances of riding and shooting, charging, sweeping, and siege, the missions of various countries looked solemn, and several small tribal envoys quietly wiped their sweat.

When Bi Suo and Mopido led the knights to retreat, everyone quietly breathed a sigh of relief.

The drums stopped, and the Qiuci musicians played cheerful music. The princes and nobles, embassies from various countries, and the common people in fresh clothes lined up to present birthday gifts to the main hall one by one.  plate.

When it was the turn of the Kingdom of Viramara to offer a gift, the noisy people in the field suddenly calmed down, and countless eyes fell on Princess Manda, who was surrounded by a group of costumed dancers.

The dancers began to dance and made various gestures of praying to God. Princess Manda stepped forward more and more, with a graceful posture and natural charm.