142

The fragrance curls up.

The meditation room is surprisingly quiet, with only rustling writing.

Yaoying put her cheek in one hand and stared at the pen in Tamaraga's hand for a long time.

He did not speak, and she did not say anything.

Prajna came into the house with a lot of books and knelt down in front of the book case for a while. Yaoying still sat still, he couldn't help but glance at her and signaled her to go out quickly, don't disturb Tamaraga.

Yaoying raised her head to look at Tamaraga.

     "go out."

Tamaraga stopped writing and said softly, but he spoke to Prajna.

Prajna looked inexplicable, put down his books, and stepped out respectfully. Before leaving, he glared at Yaoying complainingly.

Yaoying ignored him, staring at Tamaraga intently with her bright eyes, she could see God.

Tamaraga's eyes drooped, and he wrote a few words again, and suddenly found that he was writing scriptures silently, instead of criticizing and answering essays.

Half of the silk cloth is covered with scriptures.

His face remained silent, he stopped writing, moved the silk cloth aside, and picked up a blank lotus paper with dark patterns.

"Haidu Aling is going to attack the holy city, and the princess will take a big risk when she comes back."

Tamara Gha suddenly said.

"The princess should stay in Shacheng."

Yaoying said, "The mage is strategizing, and there has been a plan for a long time. I can't come back. In fact, it can't affect the overall situation. However, Haidu Aling is very lucky. I am afraid that something will happen. The regent is far away in Sam Valley.  I didn't have time to take care of the holy city, so I came back."

Tamaraga raised his eyes: "I don't mean to blame the princess."

Yaoying looked at him, "I understand that the Master is worried about my safety and fear that something will happen to me."

She paused, "I am also worried about the Master's safety, and I am afraid that something will happen to the Master."

The room was silent for a while.

Tamaraga looked at her, her eyes were light, and she was silent for a while, then looked away, "Thank you, princess, for your concern."

Yaoying smiled, "The Master has left the customs, I know that the Master is safe, and I feel more at ease."

Tamara Gha lowered her head, looked at the paper, with deep eyes, and asked, "Where is the princess's brother?"

Yaoying returned to her senses and said: "Yang Qian's letter said that he has come directly to the royal court. I don't know where he is. I am afraid that I will miss him. So I sent several teams of soldiers to meet him. Now the crisis of the Holy City is over.  Solution, I will leave now and go to Shacheng to wait for him. Bei Rong is in chaos and it is a good time for the Western Army to regain the homeland. After I meet Brother Yang, I will join Yang Qian."

Now she didn’t know where Li Zhongqian was. Li Zhongqian knew that she was in the royal court. She sent a few soldiers to wait for him wherever he might pass. They agreed to meet him in Shacheng so as to ensure that they would not rub him.  Shoulder to shoulder.  At this time, the Northern Rong territory was in chaos, and she didn't want to have another twists and turns.