139

Bi Suo hurried to the big tent, Yuanjue lifted the corner of the felt curtain and shook his head at him.

"General, the regent has no time to see you right now."

Bi Suo looked in through the curtains, the tent was full of people, and the generals were divided into two groups, standing on both sides of the lower head of Tamaraga, seeming to be confronting each other, and the faces of both sides were full of anger, and the atmosphere was deadlocked.  Depressed, only Mobido stood in the corner with his arms folded, with a look on his face as if it had nothing to do with him.

The generals were excited and complained loudly, but Tamaraga said nothing, his face was cold.

Bi Suo frowned and asked, "What happened?"

Yuan Jue replied in a low voice: "Just a few captains took people to clean the battlefield, collect the wounded soldiers, count the prisoners... Others pursued the remnants of the Bei Rong soldiers. They captured a son and two nephews of Wakhan Khan, as well as a gang.  The Bei Rong nobles, a tribe also found a camp of the Bei Rong people, there are women in it, how can those tribal coalition forces compare with the strict discipline of our Chinese army? They have hatred with Bei Rong, and they want to kill the Bei Rong people.  Almost looted and burned...Today there have been several disputes. The regent has just ordered that no indiscriminate killings or harassment of civilians are allowed, as well as those Beirong nobles, no matter what their status, as long as they surrender, they can't just kill.  Killing. Anyone who wounds without cause, regardless of status, shall be dealt with in accordance with military law."

"There are many people who are dissatisfied. They are clamoring to kill the son of Wakhan Khan. The regent refused to agree and sent Mópido to look at the prince."

Bi Su sighed.

Tamara Gha has long established a rule of no killing and surrender, and several prohibitions such as not harassing the people.

The Chinese army is loyal to the royal family, and Tamara Gha has publicly dealt with a group of noble children who violated military discipline in the identity of the Sultan. The Chinese army has lingering fears and has always followed the rules.  Several other armies used to obey the instructions of the nobles and acted without scruples. Although the atmosphere of the army has been refreshed in the past few months, they have gone on the battlefield and experienced bloody battles. Faced with Bei Rong who committed bloody debts, they escaped from the dead.  It is difficult for the soldiers to be tolerant.

Normally, after a great war, the general will appease the military by deliberately indulging soldiers, and Tamaraga would never do this.

Bi Suo waited outside for a while.

In the account, Tamara Gha waved his hand, which could not be rebutted.

Seeing that he was resolute, they did not dare to argue any more, so they quit. When a few generals walked to the door, they hesitated for a moment. Unwillingness flashed across their faces. They turned around and wanted to say something, but they were dragged away by others.

Mobiduo also withdrew from the big account. When he passed by Bi Suo, he stopped and asked: "General, did the Shacheng guard write a letter to you? Is Princess Wen Zhao in Shacheng?"

Bi Suo vaguely said: "There is no news yet."

Mobyduo frowned slightly.

Bi Suo entered the big tent, walked to the book case, was anxious, hesitated for a moment, and handed a letter: "The Regent, I am worried about the safety of Princess Wen Zhao, and wrote a letter to the Shacheng guard, asking whether the princess arrived safely.  The reply from Shacheng Guardian just arrived. He said that the princess is not in Shacheng..."