TMBM 60

Before dawn, Yaoying was awakened by Xie Qing.

She remembered that today was the day of Tamaraga lectures. She got up to freshen up, put on a plain cloth robe, and read the scriptures under the swaying lights while eating sesame sesame cakes.

The sound of the bell came from outside the flower wall, and it sounded deep and deep through the layers of vines.

As the dawn dawned, Yuan Jue came over to lead Yaoying to the hall to see her lightly dressed, her dark long hair was pulled up with a simple jasper hairpin, no other golden jade ornaments were worn, and she nodded in satisfaction.

The courtyard where Yaoying lives is in the northeast of the Buddhist temple, far away from the main hall, passing through several long volley corridors on the way.  She pointed to the courtyards under her feet, and asked curiously, "Where is that place?"

These days, she found that there are many high and low palaces and residences on the outer periphery of the Buddhist temple. Some are official offices, some are post houses, some are didians, and some are clean repairs for princes and nobles. The courtyard she lives in belongs to the latter, so strictly speaking, she does not  I live in a Buddhist temple, so I can come and go freely.

The Buddhist temple is the place where the monarchs of the royal court practiced. It occupies a large area. Monks gather and soldiers guarding are everywhere. Every day, many people come to visit and pay their respects. It is very lively. However, there is a courtyard in the Buddhist temple that has been vacant and quiet.  It was deserted, and few people went in and out of it.

It is the yard under her feet.

Yuan Jue followed Yaoying's sight and whispered: "That's Xingtang."

Yaoying did not continue to ask.

She vaguely remembered that Tamara Gha had been confined in a Buddhist temple since he was born. The nobles wanted to scare him, eroded his ambition, and deliberately kept him in the execution hall until he was thirteen years old.

The Xingtang was a layer dug down, and Chen Hui poured down and fell into those dark courtyards, like falling into an ancient well without a bottom. There was no light, and it was dark and cold.

How uncomfortable is it to live in that kind of place for ten years?

As he approached the hall, noisy voices came into Yaoying's ears.

Tamara Gha allows ordinary people to enter the monastery to listen to the preaching, regardless of whether it is male or female.  Early in the morning, the devout people gathered under the hall, and there was a lot of people in front of the stage. Even if everyone deliberately lowered their voice to speak, there was still a buzzing voice.

Lectures are about to begin.

The main hall is built on Taiji, unlike the Buddhist temples in the Central Plains. It is obvious that the Royal Palace Buddhism and the Central Plains Buddhism have blended many local traditions in the process of spreading. The four walls are painted with exquisite murals, and the dome is large with elegant blue flowers.  , The hall is empty and clean, with magnificent momentum, and there are narrow passages for two people to run side by side.

There is a high platform in the middle of the hall, with monks sitting under the platform, and the front left seat is shining with gold. There are a group of luxuriously dressed princes and nobles. There are monks and soldiers guarding the promenade, and the people under the steps sometimes stand on tiptoes and look inside.

Yuan Jue led Yaoying to sit in a corner and looked at her with countless eyes. She smiled calmly and looked back.

The expressions on those people's faces became stiff.