CHAPTER ONE

TODAY WAS ORDINARY. Yoshiko stood in front of the boy who intended on proposing to her. They were both fifteen. It was strange to see two fifteen-year-olds get married.

"ONCE I BECOME THE WIZARD KING, I'LL MAKE YOU HAPPY! SO PLEASE, MARRY ME!" Asta, the loud boy at the church proposed with his knee down and a white wildflower in his hand. Why was it white? It was to match her unique features.

Yoshiko's hair and eyes were very different from everyone else. Her hair were long and silver while her eyes matched her hair. She was also very beautiful. Many nobles attempted to court her but she refused. Well, it was mainly Asta, Yuno and Sister Lily who pushed them away with their magic and a barrel.

Yoshiko blinked several times before looking up at Sister Lily, the sole nun at their church (who was the only one present who could tell Asta no), for help. The nun also blinked twice before nervously speaking.

"I'm sorry Asta, but you and Yoshiko are only fifteen," Sister Lily said wearily hand on the side of her face. Don't get me wrong, Lily was grateful that Yoshiko had someone like Asta, but they were far too young to get married.

Asta had nearly comedically fallen but stopped himself just before he landed on the ground. And with all his strength (not even half really), he sprang back up and into Lily's face startling her and Yoshiko.

"I'M NOT DONE YET!" He yelled.

"W-What!?" Lily asked as she looked at Yoshiko who's face was blank.

"U-Um Asta, you can't-," Lily tried to reason but to no avail as the short boy refused to listen.

"NOT YET!"

"But since you-,"

"NOT YET, NOT YET!!"

"Please listen to me-,"

"I'M NOT GIVING UP YET!!"

"But you and Yoshiko are-,"

"LET ME ASK AGAIN!!"

Lily got both annoyed and flustered from Asta's proposal so she started flipping the pages of her grimoire and summoning the one spell that makes him get pulled back into reality.

[Water Creation Magic; Holy Fist Of Love]

Asta was slammed and pinned to the floor which created a small crater beneath him. "Hm," Yoshiko said tugging Lily's dress. This action made Lily realize what she had done.

"I'm sorry, Asta! I used the grimoire's magic without thinking!" Lily apologized. But to her surprise, Asta was completely unfazed by this. Yoshiko wore a blank look.

Not now, Asta. I wanna eat tatoes as soon as possible! (T^T)

"I'M NOT DONE YET!!" Asta yelled.

"What?!" Lily asked.

But in reality, he was done, against his own will. No matter how bulky you were, there was no way you could have survived a mass amount of wind blowing straight towards you by a very skilled wind mage. Yuno.

Thank god for Yuno! (๑>◡<๑)

Yoshiko ran up to him and hugged him. He patted her head.

"Is Asta causing trouble for you again?" He asked.

"Hm!" She nodded.