CHAPTER EIGHTY-TWO

STARING AT THE exploding volcano, Yoshiko sat on the ground, playing with the dirt. She couldn't help but feel a sense of familiarity from this place. She had seen this place before.

"You better get the hell up, brat," Yami said.

"Aw, she's playing even under pressure," Asta cooed earning a slap on the head by Yami.

"This is the powerful magic zone, Ultime-volcano," Mereoleona said. "Due to the powerful mana embedded deep underground, this volcano is constantly spewing with lava forth. This is no place that any human could possibly approach ordinarily,"

Do you know this place, Ms. Asgorath?

"I spent some time here back when I was a hatchling,"

Hatchling?

"Its the name for baby dragons,"

Oh. Did you train here?

"Yes,"

"But that makes the summit of this mountain the most marvellous hot springs you've ever seen!! Just filled with powerful nourishment!" Mereoleona continued. "So how about it?! Bet you're all excited, you can't wait to tackle this beast! Let's head for the top!"

'We aren't excited in the least,' the kidnapped group plus Leopold and minus Yoshiko, who was chatting with Asgorath, thought at the same time.

"Leona!" An excited voice shouted.

Yoshiko turned her head as Ryuko cheerfully ran towards Mereoleona with both William and Nozel in his arms. Nozel was over his right shoulder while William was tucked under his left arm. He was emitting a cheerful, golden retriever aura.

"You brought them?" Mereoleona asked.

"Yeah! It was pretty easy to!" Ryuko said.

"Neither of them said, no?"

"Nope!"

"Because they're the biggest simps for you, ya idiot," Yami told him.

"I don't know what 'simp' means but it's probably a good thing," Ryuko smiled.

"You better keep your mouth shut, foreigner, if you want to live," Nozel said, glaring at Yami.

"Yeesh. Simp number 1's got this whole attitude. You do realise I'm his best friend, right?"

"Please. Ryuko only pities you,"

"That's not true," Ryuko said, raising his hand. "I like Yami the way he is,"

"You should probably stay out of this," William said as Yoshiko gave Charlotte a hug.

"How childish," Charlotte said, returning Yoshiko's hug.

"Yeah, say what you want, Throny Princess, but Ryuko just gave conformation that we're best friends. Are you gonna go cry that you're not his favourite?"

"But I don't have a favourite," Ryuko said.

"Why would I cry about something like that?"

"Dunno. You look like someone who would,"

'This...this is getting serious!' Asta, Noelle, Leopold and Yuno thought.

Before Nozel could reply with his magic or words, a blue flame came between them. Yoshiko with blue eyes stood a few feet away from them, hand out. But it wasn't Yoshiko, it was Asgorath.

"How foolish of you to argue over favourites," Asgorath said.

"Hey, sir deep voice is back," Yami said, earning a glare from Asgorath. "Where's the brat? Don't tell me she's sleeping,"