SPECIAL ONE

"Valentines...?" Miyuki asked.

"It's a day when you declare your love for someone. Or you just spend time with your lover," Hiruko told her.

Miyuki blinked once and then tilted her head.

"Don't we do that every day? Why's this day so special?"

Hiruko pushed up her bangs and gave her a kiss on the forehead.

"I don't know. Nor do I care enough to figure out why," he said.

Miyuki blushed a little. "S-so what do we do?"

She was excited and confused at the same time. Not knowing what lovers do on Valentines. It was the first time she ever heard about it. So it was safe to say, she had no idea what Valentines was about.

"Lots of sappy stuff humans do. As much as I hate to admit it, I plan on doing that with you," Hiruko said, hugging her.

"I'm sure it's not that bad..."

-&-

Turns out, her idea of 'human dates' were different than what the dragon thought. But she wasn't complaining.

Hiruko had taken her to the base's kitchen to make sweets.

"I know what you're gonna say, 'this isn't what humans do'. I don't care. We're cooking," he said.

"I'm not complaining," she smiled. "I love cooking. Especially when someone I love is with me,"

Hiruko smirked as he kissed her cheek. Miyuki blushed a little.

"N-no kissing while we work!!" Miyuki exclaimed accidentally freezing his feet.

"Mh. And no freezing me while I work," Hiruko said with a smirk.

"I-I'm sorry!"

-&-

"So... what are we making?" Miyuki asked.

"I thought you would know," Hiruko replied.

Miyuki internally smack her forehead.

"How about cookies?" Hiruko suggested.

"What kinds?"

"Chocolate?"

"Sure,"

Miyuki took out the ingredients but then halted when she realized something.

"You can't cook," she said looking at him.

"I'm offended," Hiruko said placing a hand on his chest.

"Oh. I'm sorry. It's just that how are we supposed to cook together when you can't cook?"

"I'll figure it out. Besides, I've got the best cook in the world with me,"

Miyuki blushed.

"I'm not that good," she laughed.

"If you keep telling yourself that, you'll become a bad cook," Hiruko teased.