EXTRA NINE

THE NEXT TWO minutes were hectic. It was Yami attempting to kill Ryuko for not telling him that Miyuki had a brother.

"H-Hey! How I supposed to know you didn't know mom had a brother and sister?" Ryuko asked.

And that's when the silver-haired captain realized he made another mistake. Veins popped out of Yami's head and the muscular captain lifted Ryuko up by the collar.

"A brother and sister?!" Yami growled.

"Shit..." Ryuko whispered.

"Captain Yami! Please stop!" Asta pleaded.

Yoshiko grabbed Yami by the arm and tried to stop him from killing her brother. Noelle and Asta tried to pull Ryuko away but Yami's grip was too strong.

"Stop!" Yoshiko begged.

"Not until this idiot stops breathing," Yami told her.

"But Yami..." Ryuko said.

In the end, they managed to stop Yami from killing Ryuko. Ryuko was being hugged by Yoshiko while Noelle and Asta stood protectively in front of him.

"I feel betrayed," Yami said.

"You should," Ryuko said. "I'll give you my uncle's address. He's fortunately in the Clover Kingdom so you guys can go see him when you want,"

"Really? Thanks," Asta said.

"Alright, we're going," Yami said, picking Asta up by the head.

"So soon?" Ryuko asked, patting Yoshiko's head. "I figured you'd stay for a while longer..."

"With the Parliament bastards on our tail, we can't stick around for too long," Yami told him.

"Right... I forgot," Ryuko said. "You guys are in the Clover Kingdom for about a week more, right?"

"Yeah, what about it?"

"Can Yoshiko stay here tonight?" Ryuko asked. "I'll bring her back tomorrow, promise,"

"Why would you want a brat? She's just gonna annoy you,"

"This 'brat' is my younger sister and yours,"

"Whatever," Yami said. "But you better give her back. I need her to brag to the captains,"

"Sure," Ryuko said with a smile.

And so, Asta and Noelle left with Yami. Yoshiko waved to them for a moment before putting her hand down. Ryuko put his hand on her shoulder, causing her to look up at him.

"I think we need to have a little chat about your mental health, imouto,"

-&-

Yoshiko was sitting in Ryuko's room. The room was large with a white and golden king-sized bed, golden curtains, white walls and wooden floor. There was also a table at the side with a chair and papers. Yoshiko had to guess it was paperwork.

"Your room is tidy," Asgorath said, looking around. Then he looked back at Yoshiko. "Unlike a certain someone,"

"Thanks. I'm a pretty big germaphobe," Ryuko said.

I'm kinda the opposite.

"I'm going to leave. I have no need in conversation," Asgorath said. "Besides, I doubt you want me here,"

"Sorry, brother and sister only," Ryuko said with a small smile. "Even if you are our ancestor,"

"It's fine," Asgorath said.

"Because he'll be spending time with me!" Ione said, coming out of nowhere and hugging Asgorath's arm.

Ione had long blue hair in a braid and golden eyes. She was a little shorter than Asgorath and wore a silky white dress.