CHAPTER NINETY-TWO

EVERYONE'S EYES WIDENED at Ryuko's words. Kazuya crossed her arms and leaned on a tree, wondering how the hell she got that title.

'Is it because I beat the shit out of Licht when he was transformed into a demon?' She thought.

"The first Shadow Wizard King is her?!" Asta shouted, pointing at Kazuya. "That's why she was so familiar!"

"Great. Now they made me some sort of hero for the humans?" Kazuya asked.

"Huh?! What's that supposed to mean?!" Asta asked. "Owowowow! I gotta heal up first!"

'Asta of the Black Bulls... He's the one who got Mereoleona out of that predicament when she was cornered,'

Putting a device before the 16-year-olds, a green barrier was created around them. Yoshiko could feels her scratches being healed up.

[Magic Tool: Area's Closet]

"This magic tool rapidly heightens your body's natural healing power. You should all use it," Nozel told them.

"Th-thank you very much!" Asta said before leaning to Yoshiko and whispering, "Is he actually a good person?"

"Dunno,"

"An advanced tool from a royal family's possession, you're a lifesaver, Nozel!" Mimosa said.

"Everyone! You're safe! And... Yoshiko's back!" Noelle said, entering the area with an injured man.

"Noelle! And a beaten up Krisch!" Mimosa said.

"Even bloody, I am still beautiful," Krisch said.

"We are Magic Knights. Whatever happens, we must save the Clover Kingdom," Nozel said. "Even if... we must kill our fellow Magic Knights!"

"Y'know, your Magic Knight friends are still fighting," Kazuya said, causing everyone to turn to her. "You still have a chance to bring them back,"

"Luck's attack didn't hit me," Noelle said. "Even at that speed, we got away. I think Luck did it intentionally. His spirit was definitely fighting!"

She turned to Yuno and Ryuko who were both strangely glowing.

"Yuno and Ryu-nii fought, and they turned out all right. Surely the others should be able to take back their will...! There has to be a way!" Noelle declared. "We Magic Knights will save them! The country and our friends!"

"Yeah!" They shouted.

Nozel looked at his younger sister. His eyes closed, he was proud, Ryuko could feel it.

Creating a mobility spell, everyone was lifted off the ground. Nozel went as fast as he could, attempted to catch up with the dungeon that suddenly disappeared.

"Hey, Yoshiko, are you alright?" Noelle asked, sitting down next to her.

"I'm fine," Yoshiko replied.

"No you're not!" Noelle said. "You're not smiling or doing anything that's like you! It's like your emotions are sealed up!"

"That's because they are,"

Noelle turned to see Asgorath but she didn't recognize him. She looked at him questioningly, wondering who the hell this guy was.

"Who the heck are you?" Noelle asked with a deadpan.

"You shouldn't use that tone when you're talking to someone who saved your life countless times," Asgorath said.

"Asgorath! You shouldn't be mean to your squad members!" Asta said, causing Asgorath to role his eyes.