CHAPTER SIXTY-ONE

YOSHIKO WAS ALMOST strangled to death by Yuna who was giving her a tight and suffocating hug. She looked over at her brother, pleading for him to help with her eyes but Ryuko just sweat dropped with a smile.

'Sorry Yoshiko but I'd rather not,' he thought.

"Hold it..." Asta said as Vanessa, Finral and Noelle all tackled him.

"Don't give up that 'let's move' nonsense!" Noelle shouted.

"Do oyu have any idea how worried we were?!" Finral demanded.

"You total moron!" Vanessa said.

Then, they started to beat up the poor boy. Yoshiko, who was terrified, hid behind Ryuko who sighed. Yuna laughed beside them.

"You were all torn up just a minute ago!"

"Take your robe, Asta!"

"Waugh! Thank you so much, you guys!" Asta said. "I'm really sorry!"

"What?! No effect?!"

"He's... rock-like?!" Finral asked, staring at his red hand.

"What is this?! Reinforcement magic?!"

"I've kept my promise," the Queen told them which caused all of them to look back at her. "Now show me exactly what you can do!"

"Right! Leave it to us!" Asta said as Yoshiko nodded. "Thanks for fixing my arms and stopping Yoshiko's curse!"

"I did not stop her curse. I merely weakened it significantly to the point where it won't take affect on her body," the Queen said. "The curse of Isbert still remains within the siblings,"

Isbert? Who is that?

"That name..."

"Asta, Yoshiko, we've got a lot to talk about but the three of us are going to fight the Diamond mages," Franzel told them. "We've got a bone to pick with the mage, Mars!"

"Roger that! Don't die, Mister Zel!" Asta said as Yoshiko nodded.

"Right,"

"And put on some clothes," Asta said as Yoshiko deadpanned next to him.

"Right..."

-&-

Yoshiko and Yuna both deadpanned when the large golem was instantly destroyed by Fana's magic. Yuna scoffed and looked away.

"So much magic yet such weak security," Yuna said.

"Mh," Yoshiko hummed as she nodded.

"Alright, enough insulting the Queen," Ryuko said, karate-chopping them both on the head.

"Lady Third Eye really is something," the dragons overheard a man say. "She's tremendously strong and she's beautiful. Though, compared to the princesses in the Dragon Tribe she's a daisy next to a rose,"

"I feel violated," Yuna said, hiding behind Ryuko with Yoshiko behind her.

"Today, my opponents are these wretched witches!" He shouted. "Get them!!"