CHAPTER SIXTEEN

"ARE THEY ALRIGHT?"

They'll be fine now that we're here.

"That's the-!" Mimosa said shocked. Rin was sitting on Yoshiko's shoulder looking down on her.

"Crap..." Yuno muttered.

"Yuno! We kinda beat you the treasure room and you're here dying! Don't lose on me jerk!" Asta yelled at him.

"Why did you do that?" Yuno asked. "I almost had him,"

Both Asta and Yoshiko sweatdropped. "Say what?!"

"He's not very bright is he?"

I don't think so.

Yoshiko went up to him and gave him the smack on the head.

"You liar! You're all beat up! You were about to die!" Asta yelled at him.

"I was just about to release a furious counter-attack," Yuno said.

Another one.

I'm bored out of my skull and we need more entertainment so there you go.

"You're so completely lying! You always do that, you know that!" Asta yelled as Yoshiko nodded.

[Winter Creation Magic: Blue Rose Sword]

"Fine then! We'll see who finishes them off first!"

Okay and apparently despite saving his pathetic ass, Klaus was having a mental breakdown. He was wondering why in the goddamn hell they were saved the worst squad. And why they came from behind. They won the bet.

Yeah, his ego was completely shattered. No destroyed.

And because of his idiocy, he failed to destroy the rest of the mineral clones and was almost attacked by one until Luck saved him.

"Mine!" He cheered breaking it. "I'll go ahead and destroy these clones!"

"What's wrong with me! How could I let the Black Bulls save me?!" He question and Luck was looking at him questionably.

Noelle approached Mimosa who had gotten rid of her useless magic and was now under Yoshiko's recovery spell.

"Mimosa!" Noelle called.

"Oh, I wish you hadn't seen me like this," Mimosa said. "My magic is inferior to Yoshiko's and I was said to have one of the best healing skills in the Clover Kingdom. It's just as you said. I'm clumsy,"

"True, you've always been like that. So," Noelle said flipping open her grimoire. "I'll just have to protect you,"

And so, Noelle made a protection bubble around Mimosa.

"Noelle..." Mimosa said in awe.

Yoshiko was right. Her ability is amazing.

"Are you the guy who took down the Golden Dawn?!" Asta demanded.

"So what if I am?" Mars replied. "The weak go out first, that is all,"

[Mineral Creation Magic: Talos Doll Swarm]

Several clones appeared and Yoshiko and Asta exchange one glance and they both understood what to do. Yoshiko would take out the clones and Asta would take out the big guy. Yuno looked hurt cause he was left out. They then looked at Yuno saying the same thing. Help Yoshiko. He nodded.

"What? Look at all those numbers!" Klaus said.

The clones began to run towards them and Yoshiko froze them all.