CHAPTER SIXTY-SEVEN

WALKING TOWARDS ASTA, Yoshiko wrapped her arms around his torso from behind and buried her head in his shoulder. Asta, who was cheering at the time, stopped and looked over at her.

"Oh, Yoshiko! Are you okay now?" Asta asked her as he patted her head.

"Hm..." Yoshiko replied as she propped her chin onto his shoulder.

"Asta," Mars called to him. "This couldn't have been done without your help, thank you,"

Asta remembered him from before. When they met in the dungeon. Back then, Mars was a cruel and cold person. Now, he's the opposite; a kind and warm person.

"Heh heh! That was all your strength, man!" Asta said, giving him a manly handshake. "I'm psyched you saved your childhood friend!"

Yoshiko rubbed her cheek against Asta's. The short boy smiled happily.

"You're cheering me on too huh, Yoshiko?" Asta said. "Thanks!"

"This person... is your friend, Mars?" Fana asked. "Wow! You made a friend in the real world!"

"No, 'friend' isn't really the..." Mars said but stopped when Asta started smacking his shoulder.

"Yeah, sure! He's a friend! We've fought once and he did hurt Yoshiko but whatever!" Asta shouted.

"And you... I feel like I've seen you from somewhere... somewhere long ago..." Fana said, looking over at Yoshiko who tilted her head in confusion.

I feel like I know her as well...

"How can the two of you know each other?" Mars asked. "This is your first time meeting each other,"

"Yoshiko's met her twice before but..." Asta trailed of as he too, was confused.

"I don't know but it feels like I've known her since birth. It's kind of like Mars and I but different. Like Yoshiko and I were close friends," Fana said.

"Mh..." Yoshiko seemed confused as well.

I know I know her but from when and where? Yoshiko thought. Maybe from... 500 years ago...?

"Well, regardless, I'm glad you calmed down," Asta told her. "But what on Earth hap-"

Asta was suddenly attacked by Noelle, Finral and Vanessa.

"You just keep pushing yourself every single time! Are you an idiot?!" Noelle demanded.

"Were you born to be reckless or something?!" Finral asked.

"You're practically naked now!" Vanessa pointed out.

Yoshiko stood to the side with Fana. The two looked at each other. They both were confused. They knew each other, they were sure of that. But when did they meet?

Regardless, the two shrugged with small smiles on their faces.

"You really are a terrific student!" Franzel told them with Mahiro to the side.

"Thank you very much, teacher!" Mars said.

"! Master Franzel! Sir Mahiro!" Fana shouted upon noticing the two familiar adults.

"I'm so glad you survived!" Franzel said, hugging them both.

Yoshiko stared at Mahiro. The man looked familiar. Way too familiar for some reason. Then she realised something.

From the first vision I saw... I saw a man with silver hair... Is he him?

"Yoshiko," Mahiro called. "Are you okay?"