CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED SIX

LUMIERE LOOKED AT the sword Asta was holding in shock. He knew from the first glance it wasn't Asta but why does he have it?

"That sword he's using... isn't it Licht's?" Lumiere asked.

"After Licht's grimoire took in the power of the devil and became a five-leaf grimoire... Asta's probably been using the anti-magic power lying within a different devil from that grimoire!" Secre explained.

Asta began grunting as he couldn't control the power coming from the sword.

'Damn! There's so much power!' Asta thought.

He suddenly began flying towards the devil. The devil laughed, mocking Asta for his lack of control.

"You can't even control this power, can you?" Asked the devil.

"Asta!" Yoshiko called out but it was going to do nothing.

As Asta brought the sword to the devil but using the lance created earlier, the devil blocked a hit from Asta, before sending him flying away. However, the lance created broke a little causing the devil to get shocked.

'The lance from the other dimension...!! It was even able to counter that fast light magic and disintegrate the effects of binding space!' He thought.

Asta began grunting again as he attempted to control the power.

"If he doesn't control it in time, we will end up losing," Asgorath said.

Do you want to take over, Mr. Asgorath? It might be easier for us...

"If I take over, I won't be able to use your winter magic. And if I separate from you, the devil won't stop at nothing to come for you. The only reason why he isn't attacking you is because I'm with you. If I wasn't, he would have tried to kill you before taking your heart,"

Oh... That last part was a little scary...

"Hn hn hn... I don't know how strong that devil of yours is, but..." the devil then glared at Asta with a wide smile. "Know my superiority and know your place,"

He used a spell that no one was able to translate. From the weird out worldly magic, strange creatures with sharp teeth were created. Yoshiko covered her mouth and gagged from the smell. Ryuko and Kazuya also had their noses covered but it was worse for Yoshiko.

'She probably has a stronger nose...' Ryuko thought.

The uncontrollable sword began going to the strange creatures. Asta cut the creatures but he still wasn't able to avoid all of them. Suddenly, Lumiere came from behind, grabbed Asta and guiding him away.

"Thank you very mu—" Asta started but the sword betrayed him and cut the Wizard King, sending him flying away. "First Wizard King!"

Patri tried to use his light magic to stop the creatures. However, he was unable to do so.

"Damn it!" He cursed out. 'So our magic has no effect on that devil's magic at all! I have the same four-leaf light magic, but it's on a completely different level! As I am now, the only thing I can do is...'

Patri then suddenly recalled his fight with Yuno and Asta when he was a dark elf. Particles of darken light sparked around his hand.

'I should be able to use it now... This time, to protect!'

[Demon Light Magic: Light Sword of Judgement]

The dark-light swords of Patri's magic stabbed the creatures, destroying them. However, that wasn't enough as some still remained.