CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED FIVE

THE DEVIL BEGAN laughing again which creepy Kazuya out. She gave him a disgusted look before turning back to Licht and Lumiere.

"Am I the only one disgusted?" She asked in a whisper.

"No," Lumiere whispered back with Licht nodding.

"I will take all your worthless little feelings and swallow them up...!"

The strange magic began coming towards them, ready to swallow the group.

"Yeah, I rest my case," Kazuya nodded.

[Light Magic; Mana Zone: Lamp of Avior Gloria] 

[Sword Magic: Origin Flash; Multi Hit]

[Dark Dragon Magic: Black Dragoneye Rune]

In in a flash, a white light destroyed the devil's magic. It separated the magic into small pieces. Meanwhile, a black flames engulfed the remaining magic. When they died out, the magic was gone.

Yoshiko knew that was Kazuya who created the flames. But she was shocked. She knew that she had a part of Asgorath in her and when she was revived, she could still use Asgorath's magic. So why were her flames black and not blue?

Huh? What kind of spell is that...?

"Spells Kazuya created when I was not merged with her," Asgorath said. "You too, have the ability to create those spells,"

Can my father create spells like that as well?

"Yes, he can,"

"They took in the magic of this world..." the devil thought. 'And scattered that world's magic...!'

'Users of the highest level of forbidden magic and a person who absorbs word soul... So it seems they took some influence from that world...!' The devil thought.

The devil then noticed Lumiere coming from one side and went past him. Creating a sword of light, Lumiere then threw it down at the devil, disintegrating a part of his body. The sword then flew over to Licht who absorbed the magic with his sword.

Licht then threw a light at the devil while Lumiere created another sword hitting him. Kazuya then used her dark dragon magic to disintegrate the bottom half of the devil's body.

"A-Amazing!" Asta shouted as he, Yuno and Yoshiko had widened eyes.

'They're fast!' The devil thought. 'With attacks this fast and this strong... I can't react fast enough with my word soul magic!'

Lumiere then appeared in front of him and stabbed the devil in the chest. The devil then took this opportunity to preform a spell.

A strange black trident appeared from nowhere, stabbing Lumiere in the arm which separated it from his main body. Lumiere looked back at his severed arm as the devil laughed.

"Being able to fight me to this extent is impressive but... there's only so much you can do against me!" The devil said.

"Lumiere!" Kazuya and Licht shouted.

'That trident... it can break down magic!' Licht thought.

'Even they can't stop him!' The girl thought.

"Now that I have a grimoire, nothing can stop me!" The devil grinned.

However, Asta and Yoshiko came out of nowhere. Swinging their swords at the trident, the object broke. Asta was in his black form while Yoshiko used her Guardian of Niflheim spell.