EXTRA SEVEN

BLINKING, Yoshiko looked down at the floor. She pondered of the name she just called the man.

Toshi? No, his name was Hitoshi and he was the current head of the Yamashita family. In other words, her cousin.

"Pft- 'Toshi'?" The other man snorted.

"Shut up, Hiroshi," Hitoshi said, giving him a side glare.

"Anyway, little dragon," Hiroshi started, "how did you know who Hitoshi-nii was?"

"Little...dragon?" Yoshiko asked.

"Mh-hm! You're such a tiny, cute little dragon," Hiroshi said before pulling her cheeks. "And you're stretch too! Look, Hitoshi! She's literally stretching like mochi!"

"Eugh..." Yoshiko groaned.

Aniki... Come pick me up... I'm scared.

Hitoshi grabbed Hiroshi by the collar and pulled him away from Yoshiko. The young girl rubbed her cheeks with small tears pricking from her eyes.

"Stop it, you're gonna rip her cheeks," Hitoshi said.

"But they're so squishy..." Hiroshi pouted.

"Forgive me for asking this, clan head, however, why are you here?" Rin asked, causing the two to look at her. "Usually, the Dragon Tribe would send a representative however, you're here,"

"Oh, that..." Hitoshi said. "My daughters wanted to go to the Clover Kingdom and win a prize but they couldn't because of their studies. So, I offered to go for them,"

That's it?

"And how is it going...?"

"Horrible," Hitoshi deadpanned.

"He blew up like ten stalls, drowned nearly six humans and couldn't control his magic," Hiroshi laughed.

"Sounds like a certain someone..." Rin said, looking over at Yoshiko who also looked away, pouting.

"Alright! Since we're all here, let's go together!" Hiroshi announced, grabbing the two dragons by the arms.

"Hiroshi..."

"Nii-san..."

"Okay! Let's go get some prizes," Hiroshi said, dragging them both.

-&-

Once again, they failed. Yoshiko walked with a peach juice box in her hand that Hitoshi bought her while sulking. Hitoshi was more annoyed than upset. He did manage to win three prizes but every other time he tried, he ended up nearly killing someone. Hiroshi was the only one having a blast.

"Bwahahahaha! You both are terrible!" He laughed.

"Yes, thank you, now moving on," Hitoshi said.

"Meanie," Yoshiko pouted.

"We're not moving on, I'm going to tease the two of you forever and after!" Hiroshi laughed.

Yoshiko wanted to do nothing more than smack Hiroshi in the face. Hitoshi imagined slashing his brother's head off with a katana. For some reason, Yoshiko and Hiroshi could see the image and so, the two moved away from him. Hiroshi hugged Yoshiko close.

"Scary," he and Yoshiko said.

"I'm not actually going to cut your head off," Hitoshi said.

"Hitoshi?" Asked a familiar voice from behind.

Turning their heads, Yoshiko's eyes brightened when she saw Hiruko standing a few feet away from them. She immediately ran up to him and hugged him. Hiruko hugged her back.