CHAPTER NINETY-ONE

TO YOSHIKO'S SURPRISE, Kazuya caught the attack mid-air with her bare hands and no flames. She also grabbed Ryuko's sword with her other hand that was lit in flames. Yoshiko's eyes slightly widened and Ryuko noticed the change in her eyes. However, he didn't say anything as it was a serious matter right now.

"Sorry about that, little wyrmling, but I ain't about to die any time soon," Kazuya smirked.

 With Asta and Yuno, Licht used the new sword to deflect the attack. He threw it towards Asta who hit the sword, sending it flying away.

'He deflected the attack with the sword!!' Asta thought with gritted teeth.

The sword began to rust again but no one seemed to notice and those who did, were more focused on other things.

Asta caught it and was ready to use it to attack Licht again. In response, Licht pointed his sword in front of Asta and Yuno. Yuno instantly noticed what was to happen as he sensed the magic power from the sword.

In a flash, a huge ray of light was shot at Asta and Yuno. The two blocked it with their swords, trying to push back, shouting. However, due to the strength of Licht's attack, it was futile. They were pushed back to Mimosa and Nero. Mimosa was then picked up with a wind, noticing that it was Yuno's.

They continued screaming until they were out of the building completely. A large hole was created as a result.

Coming down to the ground, Licht landed gracefully on the ground. He looked over at Yoshiko who was panting. Her dragon form was gone and she was holding her side. It was clear that it was hurting there.

"You need some water, wyrmling," Kazuya said, waving her hand dismissively in the air.

"What is wrong with you?" Ryuko asked, walking to Yoshiko. 'She's just like oba-san!'

"Nothing much. You?" Kazuya said with a lopsided smile.

"Kind of a flashy way to make a huge hole, huh, Licht?" Rhya teased. "Did you enjoy it? You sent those two swords and grimoire flying,"

"Rhya, you don't know a damn thing about Licht," Kazuya said. Then, she pointed to the unconscious bodies of Klaus and Hamon. "He didn't enjoy shit. Knocked out brats there reminded him of the past,"

"So that's it, huh?" Rhya said even though Kazuya knew he knew.

"Yoshiko," Licht said, looking at the girl.

Yoshiko looked up at Licht. The tall man but a hand on her shoulder. Yoshiko didn't look at the hand but kept staring into Licht's golden eyes. He put his forehead against hers and Yoshiko blinked.

Yoshiko felt herself being pulled into an invisible void. She stood on the grass, staring up at the sky.

"Where...?" She asked.

"Yoshiko," Licht called out to her.

She turned around to see the said man smiling at her, hands extended out for a hug. Yoshiko immediately ran to hug him. She wrapped her hands around him, burying her head in his chest.

"I'm glad you're and your brother are okay," Licht said, resting his head on top of hers.

"You too," Yoshiko said.

The two pulled away from the hug and Yoshiko crossed her arms.

"What now?" She asked.

"For now, you should help your human friends, they'll need yours and your brother's support," Licht told her.

"Okay,"

"You look sad, are you alright?"

Licht patted her head. Yoshiko closed her eyes and pouts as her head moved with Licht's hand.