CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED ONE

AS RAVE FELL back, Yoshiko noticed the glamour world being sucked into a void. Her eyes widened as she put her sword away and grabbed the unconscious Dorothy Unsworth. She quickly flew to the others and landed on Charmy's cotton platform.

"The glamour world... it's collapsing!" Vanessa shouted.

"We gotta get outta here!" Magna shouted.

Luck used his magic to pull everyone into the void which managed to get them out in time. However, due to the exhaustion, the platform disappeared and everyone fell.

Hey, there's Asta and everyone! And they saved Gauche!

Yoshiko happily fell towards them. Just as they were about to land on them, Charmy used her magic to safely land them and everyone else.

"Guys!" She said as she hugged Asgorath.

"Welcome back, everybody!" Asta said.

"Oh, Gauche is back?" Vanessa asked.

"Anyways, eat this!" Charmy said, shoving a pie in Gauche's mouth.

"Don't go stuffing food into people's mouth, five-head!!" Gauche shouted.

"It's magic food that restores your mana! Now be grateful and eat up!" Sally said, holding Charmy in the air.

"The crazy wench!! What's she doing here?! Keep away from Marie!" Gauche shouted at Sally as Charmy fed Marie a dessert.

"More importantly, now that we've been possessed, we're like best buds, right? Let's hang out!" Luck told him.

"Let's not!" Gauche immediately replied.

From above, Zora and Noelle came.

"Keh! These guys are the most easy going bunch ever..." Zora said.

Noelle suddenly pushed him and her down.

"Ah! I slipped!" She shouted as they both landed in the cotton.

"Dwaagh! Noelle and Zora dropped in just now?!" Asta asked.

"What the hell was that for?" Zora asked Noelle.

"I-It's not like we were jealous of watching you have fun or anything!!" Noelle said bashfully.

"I don't give a crap about that! You're crushing me! Get off!" Magna shouted at her.

"I'm royalty, y'know! You should be grateful to be stepped on by me!"

"I'm your senior!"

"Charmy! Henry! Food please!" Asta said.

"Me too!" Yoshiko said.

"You're hungry?!" Charmy asked them.

"Starving..." Henry said.

"Alright! The Black Bulls are together again! Once we've recovered, we're going in after captain Yami!" Asta told them.

Sitting in the rubble, Charmy used her sheep's cook to create a lot of food. Yoshiko focused on healing all her friends.

"Alright, everyone! Eat up, eat up!" Charmy shouted. "Captain Yami and the captain of the Green Mantis when on ahead, but it looks like our enemy's got a pretty crazy lineup! Now, we gotta eat so we can give 'em backup!"

"Uuuuogh! My body hurts! Thanks for healing me, Mimosa!" Asta said to the girl.

"Leave it to me, Asta!" Mimosa said.

"You went overboard again, huh?! If I'm not there with you, you really are useless!" Noelle huffed.

"You've got a rare body, so you should take good care of it!" Sally told him.