CHAPTER ONE HUNDRED THRITEEN

ASTA STARED HAPPILY at the Black Bulls who came to his rescue. He also stared at the previous head of the Dragon Tribe who waited silently behind them, crossing her arms. She's Yoshiko's aunt, after all.

"You guys...!!" Asta shouts in happiness only to be cut off when a light buzzes right past him.

He knew that spell from anywhere. Only one person had this magic and it was Gauche. He turned to the said man who was on his broom, glaring daggers at the young boy.

"First things first, you need to be judged for the crime of touching Marie!" Gauche shouted.

It was then Yoshiko noticed the little girl in Asta's arms. Her eyes slightly widened.

Marie... what is she doing here?

"WHAAAAAT?!" Asta shouted.

"What the heck?! You just waltzed on into this courtroom and let yourself get captured...?! Just how stupid can you be?!" Noelle demanded whilst scolding him. "How many times do you nearly have to die in order to be satisfied, Dumbsta!"

"Quite a few times," Rin said, taking a seat on Yoshiko's shoulder.

"Asta... you... dumb-dumb!" Yoshiko shouted next to Noelle.

"If you're gonna die anyway, then die fighting me!" Luck said with a silly smile.

"Putting your arms around Marie in the middle of that confusion... die, Asta!" Gauche shouted, sending another ray of mirror light at him.

"Brother, please stop!" Marie cried out.

"Didn't you come here to save me?!" Asta asked.

"First, we'll scold you. Then, we'll save you," Asgorath explained.

"Why, hello, Mister royalty from the house of Kira," Yami greeted Damnatio. "Thanks for looking after my two members here,"

"Kill him!" Yoshiko shouted.

"Yoshiko!" Magna whispered-yelled while draping his arm around the young girl's neck and bringing her close. "You can't just shout that out! If he finds out Captain Yami's going to kill him, then it won't be a surprise!"

"Oh! ...Sorry," Yoshiko said in a whisper.

"Don't worry about me! Just grab Asta and get out of here!" Nero shouted at them. "I'm not even from this era in the first place... not to mention my humanity was warped from using forbidden magic... And on top of that, I used you all for the sake of my mission..."

Yami, on the other hand, just blew out a smoke. He took the small stick out of his mouth and put it between both of his fingers. Yoshiko coughed a little as even though she had inhaled the scent multiple times, she could never get used to it.

"You were the one who decided to stay with us... So what are you saying now after all this time?" Yami asked. "You've been watching us ever since you arrived and yet you still don't get it?"

"We heard all about you!" Magna told her. "That you were bound into the form of a bird for over 500 years... You may be a woman, but that's manly as hell!"

"I'd happily welcome another cutie like you any day!" Finral said behind Magna.

"Working hard from the shadows... I feel like we could have a lot in common... let's be friends," Gordon mumbled.

"Let's look forward to the rest of our lives," Vanessa winked.

"Anyways, make sure you eat a lot," Charmy told her while thinking, 'I'm so glad I didn't eat her while she was a bird,'