CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE

YOSHIKO WATCHED ANGRILY as someone from the Golden Dawn tried to help Alecdora up. The female gritted her teeth as she walked towards them, full intention of hurting them.

"Yoshiko, wait. You don't want to do this," Mimosa said as she uncovered her mouth. However, the girl ignored the royal as she continued making her way to them.

A hand suddenly grabbed Yoshiko's wrist. She turned her head around, ready to attack whoever was getting in her way. But she stopped and her eyes widened when she met her eyes with Yuno's. Yuno gave her a frown.

"I know you, Yoshiko. I know you're upset about what happened with Noelle but you can't hurt other people. Especially when they're our allies," Yuno said as he cupped her cheek. "Do you get what I'm saying?"

Yoshiko let out a small nod. She hugged Yuno, burying her head in his chest. Yuno wrapped his hand around Yoshiko and put his hand on her head, soothing her as she shook in his hold.

I don't want to hurt anyone but they just made me so mad!

"I know. It's in your nature to be so kind to even the worst of people,"

But what happens if I come across a situation where I have to kill someone?

"You never have to be okay with killing someone. Many people feel conflicted about hurting someone much less killing someone,"

Do you feel bad about killing?

"No. I care very little about killing someone,"

Really?

"Yes. But killing while I have control over your body...makes me feel conflicted,"

Conflicted?

"I do not want to hurt you. I do care about you,"

...

Yoshiko's horns and fangs disappeared and her eyes became normal again. Because of all the exhaustion she went through, she ended up collapsing on Yuno. Because of the sudden weight, Yuno ended up falling to the floor.

"Yoshiko!" Asta yelled running towards her and Yuno Noelle followed behind.

"Wait! It still could be dangerous!" Charlotte yelled.

"There's no way she'd hurt us. We're her friends," Asta said, touching her forehead. "Her body's really hot,"

"Is she having a fever?" Mizuki asked walking towards them. She put a hand on her forehead and closed her eyes. "Definitely a fever,"

Mizuki opened her grimoire.

[Sky Dragon Recovery Magic: Sorayashi's Tears]

Yoshiko was surrounded by a comforting breeze. Yuno looked at it with shock. Could he do recovery magic too?

"No, you can't. You'll need sky magic," Mizuki told him. "Sky magic is a mix of wind and light magic,"

Yuno looked at her for a split second before turning back to Yoshiko, whose fever went down by a lot.

"She should be fine now. But make sure she rests a lot when she goes back home," Mizuki told them.

"Thank you!" Asta said. "Yoshiko usually gets really sick after she overuses her strange power! So you helping her means a lot to me!"

Mizuki smiled at him. "It's no problem dear. Anyone that's closes my dear Mimosa is a friend of mine. Especially when she l-"

"T-that's enough please!" Mimosa quickly said hoping her cousin-in-law wouldn't spill the fact she loves Asta.

By the way, Mizuki ended up healing the Silvas and Alcedora (reluctantly after much convincing from Fuegoleon).