CHAPTER SEVENTY-NINE

YOSHIKO STOOD A little away from Asta, looking at the crowd with a small smile on her face. A lot of people cheered her, Yuno and Asta on while some took notice of her looks. Her long silver hair with the tips blue, those red and silver eyes, the soft, angelic look on her face, Yoshiko was easily one of the most beautiful person they had laid eyes upon.

"Asta! Yoshiko!" Rebecca shouted.

Yoshiko noticed Rebecca and waved at her with a smile. Rebecca waved happily back.

'As far as growth from last year to now goes, the Black Bulls have completely crushed us,' Yuno thought, looking at Asta and Yoshiko.

"You've sure picked up an impressive number of stars, Asta, but unfortunately, it is I who shall become the Wizard King," he said to Asta with a smile.

"No, it is I... er..." Asta tried to match Yuno's language but failed.

"It is I who shall become the Wizard King," Rin said, floating above his head. "That's how you say it,"

"Got it!" Asta said before speaking again. "It is I who shall become the Wizard King!"

"You ruined the moment," Yuno teased.

"Gr! Don't get all cocky just because your squad's beating mine!" Asta shouted. "We may have lost today, but I'll get twice as many stars as you next time!"

"Then I'll get twice as more," Yuno replied.

"Bwwaah?! F-Fine then, I'll get 5 times that!"

"So, exactly how many more than me are you going to get?"

"Er... ah... Rin...?"

"Twenty,"

"Twenty times more!"

"You only got that because Yoshiko's spirit told you, didn't she?"

"Ack!"

"Hehehe!" Yoshiko laughed. "This is...fun!"

Both boys turned to her and smiled at her silly grin.

"That was quite the entrance," the Wizard King said. "Please welcome the biggest contributes from the Black Bulls, Asta and Yoshiko,"

Asta rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly while Yoshiko stood there with a smile on her face.

"Yuno, Asta and Yoshiko take 1st, 2nd and 3rd place respectively for the most stars achieved among all the rookies this year!" The Wizard King told the audience. "Within half a year that they've joined the Knights, they have shown incredible display or results! And the three of them are childhood friends from the same hometown and are still young at the tender age of 16!"

"You sound like a pedophile," Hiruko told him.

"Whoa! They're amazing for being so young!" A man said.

"What noble family are they from?" A woman asked.

"Those three?! Hah! They're the lowest scum of common peasant trash!" Sekke shouted from in the crowd. "Especially that Asta! He's nothing but a fake cheater without an ounce of magic to his name! And that Yoshiko's apparently a subhuman from those dirty bloods!"

Suddenly, a rock met in contact with Sekke's forehead, making him fall to the floor. Yoshiko threw and caught another rock in her hand just in case Sekke got back up.

Sure he could make fun of her all her wanted. She didn't care. I mean, she had always been made fun of since she was a child. But Asta and Yuno? Not them. They were her friends. And they worked harder then anyone else to get to where they are today.