CHAPTER EIGHTY-THREE

"WE'RE NOT GOING," Asgorath said as Yoshiko was ready to jump in the hot springs.

She stopped completely and froze in mid air with her hands up in the air. She came back down and stood with teary eyes.

B-But why?

"Because, I'm literally right here,"

But I wanna soak in the hot water...

"No,"

"Asgorath, quit being a jerk,"

"I'm not going to see other naked women. I'm married,"

Then close your eyes. Don't you do that when I'm taking a bath?

"..."

"Yoshiko, what's wrong?" Asta asked as Yoshiko was sulking to the side.

"Long story short, Asgorath doesn't want her to take a bath because he'll be there as well,"

"Oh yeah. I forgot Asgorath was with you," Asta said. "Can't he just close his eyes?"

"It's not that easy,"

"Are you really tempted by naked women?"

"Not in the slightest,"

He's lying...

"Excuse me?"

"You pervert,"

"What was that, you insect?"

Asgorath and Rin proceeded to start bickering which Yoshiko got annoyed at and hugged Charlotte who hugged her back.

After a bit, Yoshiko decided to just leave since Asgorath was being a jerk. Yoshiko said goodbye to the Crimson Lions and captains Charlotte since she would see the Black Bulls in a bit. She hugged her brother who was going to take a bath.

So your sister can take a bath with boys but you can't with girls?

"She can do whatever she wants,"

"Doesn't that make her a pervert?"

"...my sister isn't like that,"

"Sure she's not,"

And then the two proceeded to start bickering again.

"We'll take her back," William told Ryuko, putting a hand on Yoshiko's shoulder. Turns out, neither he nor Nozel are going to be taking a bath so they decided to take Yoshiko back with them.

"Thanks a lot, Will, Nozel, I appreciate it!" Ryuko said with a big smile.

The two looked away with a pink dust on their face. Yoshiko looked at them confused.

Maybe the heat's making them like this.

"...you dense hatchling,"

[ Note: I was originally planning to write the whole bath scene but I got very uncomfortable reading it so I couldn't write it. Sorry. ]

Yoshiko waved to everyone before walking with Nozel and William. She walked behind them, thinking of Patri who was acting as Licht.

Their enemy was right in front of her...sort of. William shared a body like she and Asgorath did. But unlike them, the two had different looks. Asgorath could only change the colour of Yoshiko's eyes.

Yoshiko didn't know what to do. She should probably tell someone that Patri was in William. Maybe her father or the Wizard King but would they even listen to her? They probably would but then, what would happen to the Golden Dawn? What would happen to Yuno and the rest of them?