There's something about Elizabeth Pratt

Andreas POV-

There she is.

Elizabeth Pratt. The woman who attacked me last night and left a heinous bruise on my neck. She's kicking Daniel in the side as he squirms on the ground. Screaming out that she's trying to kill him, I could tell from her flushed cheeks she was embarrassed.

Seeing her all flushed and embarrassed makes me laugh. Her brown eyes look to me from across the quad.

She waves.

I wave back.

This morning when I got up, Elizabeth wasn't at the breakfast table. When I asked Bridget where she went, she said she left early this morning. Something about a campus tour she had to take. I thought that was weird since most kids do that before they come to college.

Ever since last night, I can't get this girl out of my head. Yeah, we've barely had a conversation, if you call her attacking me and killing me slowly as a moment/conversation then I guess. I've met tons of girls, whether it be at a party, class, or the girls that hang around the locker room after a game to get laid. But this, this will be one of my favorite moments from meeting a girl.

I don't plan to date her or get her in bed or anything, she looks like a virgin in my opinion. So shy and squeamish, but she wasn't at all that way last night. Pounced on me like a cat looking for its prey. Bridget would kill me and bury my body in the backyard if she found out I pursued her sister.

Most people know me around campus as the swole, sexy Asian guy on the football team that fucks tons of chicks. Everything about that statement is correct, except for the fucking tons of chicks. I do dabble in one-night stands, but all the girls I sleep with I know well. I'm not the type of guy to just fuck a random chick and talk about how good she can suck cock. Not like my fellow teammates, who are currently talking their heads off about the game we have against Stanford.

"Yo! Who the hell are you waving to?" asked Teddy Ackman, my teammate, and best confidant. I met Teddy on orientation day. He's been dreaming about going to Berkeley since he was a child. His father went here, and his father before him. Teddy's a double legacy, which helps him get into all the Greek Row parties, and fucks all the chicks he wants. He's the jokester type but gives the best advice. All the guys go to him when they have problems. He's majoring in psychology, perfect for him. Since Daniel is also a psych major, they have a lot to talk about when Teddy is over.

"Just a girl." I shrug my shoulders. From the look in Teddy's blue eyes, he knew I was lying.

Jace, our other teammate chimes in. "Never have I ever seen you wave at a girl. Unless you were flirting with her so she could warm your bed. Now, come on, tell me and Teddy Bear who the girl is." Teddy tells Jace to shut the hell up and to stop calling him that.

Jace Storme, a quiet guy when you first meet him, but once he gets comfortable, you can never shut him up. I met Jace in my sociology class freshman year, we bonded over talking trash about our professor.

When I went to practice for the first time and saw him stretching with the other players, I got so excited. He's the only one in our friend group that's got a girlfriend. His girlfriend is my roommate, Monica. Since freshman year they've been dating, they're head over heels for each other.

I suck it up and tell them who she is, "That girl is Elizabeth Pratt."

Teddy and Jace look at each other, then the realization comes over Teddy's face, "You said, Pratt. As in Bridget Pratts, what, cousin or sister?"

"Sister," I assure him.

"Damn, I didn't even know she had a sibling. She never talks about her family. Maybe she's some psycho or something and that's why she never mentioned her." Jace explains.

Teddy chimes in on the conversation, "Nah, it doesn't seem like something Bridge would do. Plus, look at her she's fine as hell. Curves like the ocean and a face that makes men cower to their knees. Who would hide that?"

My fist tightens at hearing him talk of Elizabeth that way. I highly doubt she would want Teddy, he doesn't seem like her type. Teddy's a good guy, but a ladies' man at that. He would only want to get into her pants, and then ditch her the next day. She needs someone who's going to treat her right, someone like. . .me?

I look over in her direction. Daniel is off the ground and is sitting beside her. She fiddles with a wrapper in her hand as Daniel talks her head off. She then laughs at something he said. Her eyes light up while she smiles ear to ear. What if she wants Daniel? There's no doubt Daniel wants her.

He's a good guy, always the one to take out the garbage in the household, downs a manly job girls faint over, and there's no surprise he's the best-looking guy on campus. Girls would come over just to see Daniel, but never showed them any affection, not like he's showing Elizabeth.

Jace shoves Teddy's shoulder, "She is indeed attractive, maybe even more than Bridget. But she's a freshman, would you want to get into that." I never told him she was a freshman.

"How did you know she was a freshman?" I question.

"Look at the way she sits, her shoulders are tense, legs are tightly woven together, plus she's on a campus tour no upperclassmen are doing that." He's got a point, about the last one, not the others. "I don't like messing around with freshmen, but I would make an exception for her." He pushes his brown curls out of his blue eyes.