I think I officially lost Andreas Chen

"Anyway, what's up with the notebooks? I would have taken some Taco Bell or a bag of chocolate."

He laughs, "I know that you've been struggling in math, and the way you sound right now, it's exhausting you. These are notebooks from my previous math classes that you're taking right now and will be taking in the future. All the questions and equations and some of the answers are in them. So, no more stressing out about failing or thinking you may have to repeat the class, it's all over now."

I immediately sit up, now seeing the notebooks as the Holy Grail. "Andreas, no," I say with disbelief.

"Yes, they are for you." For a moment, I don't say anything, I just stare at the notebooks. Just a few minutes ago, I thought they were the dumbest things, at one point I considered throwing them in the garbage, but these, these are now prized possessions.

I could see myself now, walking into math class, passing all my exams with an A, and cutting eyes at my math professor.

"This is the most thoughtful gift I've ever received." I want to tell him that I didn't like the gift, that he should do better so I can make him sweat, but honestly, this is such a good gift. I can't even try to fake it.

He's won.

"I knew you would love it. It even gives you step by step on how to do it and gives all different types of problems that the teachers will use. This is 100% effective; the math department doesn't like to use new material. Carlee used these same notes for her math class and made an A."

"I wish I could kiss you right now!" I put the phone on speaker to flip through the notebooks. It's all color coated; this is amazing. I've never been happier to see math equations.

"I wish I could fuck you right now." His voice darkens.

"Andreas," I warn. "I say I want to kiss you and you reply with 'I want to fuck you, it's not in the same realm of possibilities," I explain.

"What! It's the truth, tell me what you're wearing right now." I bet any money he's on his bed, dick in hand. I hope his roommate is not in the room.

"We are not doing that."

"Please, I'm stuck in Washington with all guys, I need to know for sanity reasons." He whines. "Send me a tit pic."

"You pervert!" I shriek.

"So, you'll do it?" He asked, hope in his voice.

"No, you're a pervert! I'll just tell you what I'm wearing, how about that?"

"That's a good start." I chuckle, I guess I could indulge him, "I'm wearing a purple top, yoga pants, and black socks, not the most sexist outfit." I tell him, tugging on my top.

"Is it tight?"

"What's tight?"

"The top, Elizabeth! Is the top tight?" He sounds sexually frustrated.

"Uh, I guess, yeah. Around the boob area."

He groans, he sounds like he's in sexual agony. "God, I wish I could suck on them. Jesus Elizabeth, I don't think you know how addicting you are. If I could afford it, I would take a plane there and you would be the first person I would go see." I squeeze my legs together; he's turning me on just by the dirty words he says.

"Really? You wouldn't go see Jace or Teddy, they are your best friends."

"Hell no!" I laugh, holding my hand over my mouth. "I've spent years with Teddy and Jace, only a couple of months with you. Also, they don't have good pussy like you."

"It's not that good, you just want to get into my pants, so you sweet talk me. I know your game, Andreas Chen." I wag my finger around like he's right in front of me.

"Yet you fell for my game, Ms. Elizabeth Pratt." His voice drops, god he sounds so sexy.

"What did I say about you calling me Ms. Elizabeth Pratt?" I fall back on my bed, throwing my pink blanket around my cold body. Mary keeps it cold in here, and I can't change the temperature because I don't know how to work it.

"To not do it."

"Exactly."

"How about Ms. Elizabeth Chen instead?" I swear all the breath in my body leaves me.

Elizabeth Chen.

It's got a nice ring to it. I never was one of those girls that would wonder what their boyfriend's last name sounded like with their first name. Even being in love with Andreas, I never thought about it.

Elizabeth Chen.

Since he's mentioned it now, I can't not think about it. Maybe tomorrow in class I'll scribble the name down, and see how it looks visually.

Would I marry Andreas? Could I see myself living with him, having his children? Making dinner while he plays with the children next to our built-in brick roaring fire while Christmas music plays in the background.

Ok, this has brought me down a rabbit hole of crazy, and I don't think I can climb out.

"Elizabeth, baby, you still there?" He asked.

"Y-yeah, I'm here. I think I lost connection."

He laughs, "Yeah right, you think you maybe were starstruck from hearing your name with my last name? It's ok to think it's weird, I was just playing around, we aren't getting married." A pang hits my heart.

For a moment, it sounded.... real.

"You're still skating on thin ice, no breast or marriage or pussy for you. I'm not like these other girls who will swoon for you. I liked the gift though, but you're not fully forgiven."

Silence, "I'm not? After everything I did?"

"Well, maybe 10% forgiven." I joke around.

I don't know what happened, but the phone hangs up.

I didn't hang up, he did.

I stare at my phone, confused. "Andreas, hello, Andreas," I say into the phone, even though I know he isn't there. Did I go too far, the fact that he's going through hoops to get me back and I tell him he still isn't forgiven, must have struck a nerve? Maybe I shouldn't have said that, I should have forgiven him from the start.

Maybe.

Fuck!

I text him over and over again, but he doesn't answer. Damn, I feel like shit. I fall asleep with my phone in hand, the screen on showing all the texts I sent to Andreas, with no reply back.

I think I officially lost Andreas Chen.