Did you, or did you not have a one night stand?

I walk into the house to hear lots of commotion from the kitchen. Bridget, Carlee, and Monica are cooking breakfast, while Mr. And Mrs. Pratt, who I didn't know was still in town, are setting up the dining room table. Doug had to leave early for extra wrestling practice and Daniel should be on his way back home from track practice. The door shuts, that must be him right now.

"What the actual hell is going on." He asked, throwing his bag onto the living room couch.

"We must be at the wrong house," I mutter.

Everyone turns around to see us, "We've been waiting for you guys. Come and help us get the table ready." Carlee ushers us over. We start bringing the waffles, bacon, and eggs to the table.

"This all smells nice," says Daniel. "What's the occasion?"

"Well, with Mr. and Mrs. Pratts in town, we wanted to make them breakfast," said Monica.

"You guys didn't have to do this." Mr. Pratt says.

Carlee rolls her eyes, "We had to. All you've done for us; we owe you this." They may not be our parents, but they have treated us like their kids.

For example, Carlee couldn't pay her part of the rent, so for two months, they paid it for her. They take full care of Bridget, she works part-time at the college's front desk answering phones, and when Doug broke his leg, and almost lost his wrestling scholarship, they convinced the board to keep him on, they did. Mr. And Mrs. Pratt are gods among men.

"You kids are so sweet." Mrs. Pratt coos.

After everything is set on the table, and everyone's seated, we start eating. The only person missing is-

"Mom? Dad? What are you still doing here?" We all turn around, my eyes become feral. Elizabeth stands in the living room entrance with my black shirt on, which only hides some of her butt, I know she had on underwear since I can see the hot pink color.

"Elizabeth! Go put some clothes on." Her father demands.

She looks down at herself like she's seeing what's she wearing for the first time. Her hands cover what she can, which isn't enough. I see that she has no bra on, I try to hide my hard-on.

"I thought all of you would be gone."

Her mother rolls her eyes, "So you thought to walk downstairs half-naked, anyone could be driving by and look through the window and see your hot pink underwear."

"Mom, stop! You're embarrassing me."

"I think you did that all on your own." Daniel mutter, she looks at him with anger and heat in her eyes. "I'm just going to eat my food."

"Yeah, you do that." She speaks. "Before I get that fork and shove it up your ass." I silently laugh to myself.

"I didn't hear you come into the room last night. Ohmigod! Did you have a one-night stand!" Bridget screeches. "You did, didn't you?" A blush creeps over her face, "You fucked someone." The last part comes out in disbelief. "And here I was thinking you didn't have the guts." She leans back proudly.

"Bridget Claudette Pratt, watch your language." Her father scolds her, she lowers her head and apologizes.

"Ewe, Claudette?" Monica's face scrunches up.

"Never would have taken you for a Claudette." Carlee laughs alongside Monica.

"I hate you both." She pouts.

"Elizabeth, is what your sister saying true. You had a one-night stand?" Her mother's voice was soft but also laced with worry. She looks to me, a pleading look in her eyes, hoping I can whisk her out of here. That's my shirt she's wearing, and I was the one to put it on her, having devoured her body all through the night. I'd never seen her so scared before, even more, afraid than she was in the car when we first had sex.

"She was with me last night," I confess. All eyes zone in on me.

"What." Her father's voice turns deadly, the only time he uses that voice is when Bridget calls and begs for more money, which is all the time.

I further explain, "Last night, she couldn't sleep, since Bridget was snoring loudly like a bear, and she said she had an important test today, so I let her stay in the room with me. I gave her a shirt and pants, the only reason she doesn't have the pants on is that she was hot. Nothing happened with us."

Everyone absorbs my words, wondering if this story should be believable or not.

"Is this true, Elizabeth?"

She nods her head, "Yeah, Andreas was just helping me out."

"I believe you, honey." One thing about the Pratt's, they don't think their children are liars, well, except for Bridget. "Now, go put some clothes on."

"Ok." She whispers a silent thank you to me and heads out of the room. Before she gets far, I give a long glance at her ass, Daniel follows my line of vision.

I ignore it and keep eating my food.