This unimaginable feeling is unattainable

"Fuck yeah!" I open up my console, pulling out a magnum condom. When I look at her, she has an undescribed look on her face. "What's wrong?"

"Why would you say it like that?"

"Like what?" I'm honestly confused.

"Like the thought of getting me pregnant is ridiculous."

I roll my eyes, "Do you want to get pregnant?"

"God no."

"Ok then! What's the problem?"

"The point is that you said it like the thought of your semen inside of me, making a baby with my egg is absolutely bonkers. That doesn't sit right with me." She crosses her arms, smashing her boobs together.

"Bonkers? The fuck are you British? You know that's not what I meant; you still want to have sex?"

"Of course."

"Then let's stop bickering and get down to business. Now, put the condom on." I hand it to her.

She holds it between her fingers, away from herself like it's a bomb. "Why don't you put it on?"

"Because you need to know how to put it on. Most guys always put it on wrong, and then boom 8 months later the girl is pregnant, and we've established we don't want to get pregnant."

"How do I do it?" She leans up off her back, on her knees. The thought of her close enough to put her mouth on me, filling me in her mouth drives me insane. She looks up at me, innocent eyes, but inside a wildfire.

I try my best to say the words clearly, "Take it out, roll it onto my dick, slowly. Make sure the tip of it sticks out, if you get too close to the head, it can rip, and then we have a baby on our hands, which we determined, you don't want."

She rolls her eyes at me, while her fingers work to unwrap the condom, I run my fingers through her dark coils, massaging her scalp, to which she likes since her eyes almost roll back in her head. "Like this?" She grabs me up, rolling it on me slowly, but fucks up when she doesn't leave the tip out.

"No, Elizabeth. The tip is too close, what did I say? Do it again." I rip it off of me and throw it on the ground.

She groans, "Fine." I hand her another one, she does the same thing before, but this time, she makes sure the tip is sticking out and is tightly secure around me. "Is that right? It must be."

"It is, that's my good girl." I kiss the top of her head; I see her eyes glimmer when I call her that. "You like that, don't you?" She lays back down, legs spread and hands clenching onto my wrist.

"What?"

"When I call you my good girl." She gushes a smile, which I take as a yes. Before anything starts, I lean down and kiss her lips while gripping her boob in my hand, God I love these things, the way her nipple responds to my finger, and her moans are like music to my ears. I can feel her tongue trail over my lips, and she shocks me by rubbing my dick on her entrance, her juices running onto me.

"We've got to speed this up." Her voice was eager.

"I'm thinking the same thing." I lean off of her, spreading her legs farther apart so I could settle between them. Damn, I can't wait to be inside of her, but first, I want to torture her.

"Elizabeth?"

"Yes?"

"When you made me come in the kitchen, how long did you say I lasted."

"What the-uh- 30 seconds. What does that have to do with anything?"

"Since you want to play around, so can I. I'm going to slide inside your wet folds, slowly, for 30 seconds."