Conversation with the Isley Brothers

Elizabeth's P.O.V-

"Where did you find this show?" I asked Jill, while we dig through the popcorn bowl for the little chocolate balls.

She readjusts on the bed, "On Instagram. Tons of people kept talking about it, and I wanted to see what the hype was about."

"What's it called again?"

"Skins. A UK show, I can't believe this show is meant for teenagers." We're currently on episode 6, I think, I don't even know, so much happened at one time. This episode is where the students go off to Russia on a school trip. The Pakistani guy, Anwar, has this relationship with a thick, Russian girl, who his friends think is fake. The cocky guy, Tony, is trying to have sex with the gay guy, and the other dude is fucking his teacher. It's like watching Euphoria but based in a different country during a different time.

"This is so fucking wild; I don't think I can take my eyes off the screen," I say, through my crunching of popcorn.

Jill has been begging me to come over to her dorm room for a movie night. But since her roommate is the worse, she's had to cancel over and over again. Tana, her roommate, has been staying with her sugar daddy for a couple of days now. I'm not kidding, a literal sugar daddy. I thought those were just something chicks in movies had. I do sometimes get older men that look like my grandpa IM'ing me on Instagram, asking if I want to be their sugar baby.

I remember when Jill and I were walking to ethics, she told me about the time her roommate was fucking a dude, while she was in the room. They were moaning loudly like wounded dogs. She swears Tana knew she was there and boosted up the antics. I can't even imagine.

Once Jill found out she wasn't coming for a few days, I had to come over. Her dorm room is nice, she has a rustic cottage theme going on. Everything is a pastel color with tons of flowers all over the place. Watching Skins and eating popcorn with chocolate, it's a great night.

"God, the fashion in '07 sucked," Jill says. "What the actual fuck is Jal wearing, I'm disgusted." I just laugh at her comment, Jill's a funny girl.

Under me, I feel my phone vibrating erratically. Pulling it out, I see Daniel is texting me. "I've got to go Jill, Daniels outside."

Her lips form into a pout, "Do you have to go, we were having fun."

"Sorry, I've got a test tomorrow and need to get a good night's rest. We can hang later in the week."

She rolls her eyes dramatically, "Fine, I'll take that."

I slide on my tennis shoes, sling my bag over the shoulder and grab a few bits of popcorn for the walk out. "Bye Jill. And you better not watch another episode without me."

"I'll try to contain myself. Are you sure you can't stay?" She pauses the episode, turning on Modern Family instead. Her legs hop off the bed.

"Positive."

"Just stay in Tana's bed, she won't mind."

My face turns towards her bed, disgust seeps into my system. "With all the men you've said she's had sex with, I don't want semen over my clothes."

"Funny, but right. I'll see you out." We walk to her door, she opens it and gives me a great big hug.

Walking out the doors of Foothill Hall, the strong, cold wind hits me like a truck. Goosebumps appear all over my body. I picked the wrong day to wear a Cami top and a jean skirt. Across the building, I see a tall, lean man standing against his big truck. As I get near, I see who it is.

"Oh, fuck me," I whisper to myself.

What is he doing here?

Andreas P.O.V-