Elizabeth, his voice warns

10:04 is what the clock reads, I edge out of bed, wrap my sweater around my body, and proceed to Andreas' room. It took forever for Bridget to fall asleep; she was on the phone with Teddy, whom I think she was having phone sex with. My earbuds couldn't cancel out the ribald conversation.

I see his door creaked open, pushing it I walk inside. 

"Hello." 

I hear some grunts coming from the bed, turning on the light, Andreas is sitting there with his hard penis in hand, jerking it. 

"Andreas! What the hell?" I shut the door, walking over in front of him. White semen spills out of his slit.

"I said if you weren't here at 10:03, then I would start without you." He keeps the movement going, my mouth waters, wanting to put it in my mouth.

"It's only been a minute, animal." I chide.

"I can't help it, I'm a horny guy." He smirks. I watch as he eyes me up and down, the jerking doesn't stop. Taking in every bit of my body, probably thinking dirty things.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked.

I swear his pupils dilate, "About how I want to do unspeakable things to you. About those tits and that ass." I swallow myself up with nervousness. He's so... forthright with what he wants, what he wants from me.

He always surprises me, but I never surprise him.

I'm going to blow his fucking mind.

In front of him is his desk, my hands swipe everything off of it onto the ground. He looks at me like I shot his mom, "The hell! You're cleaning that up."

"There's more you'll have to clean up besides that." 

As he watches me, I start to unbutton my sweater, his eyes follow every single movement of my fingers. Once the top is unbuttoned, I slide it off my frame, and onto the ground, it falls. My breast are out for the world to see, the cold air hardens my nipples.  

"You don't have a bra on?" He chokes out.

I shake my head, "It was too constricting." Then, I move on to my shorts. I wiggle out of them, then my underwear, now I'm butt naked in front of Andreas Chen, while his eyes search over my body, his hand still pumping his hard cock.

He watches me intently as I move over to his empty desk. I hop on, my boobs bouncing against my chest.

"Elizabeth, baby, what are you doing?" From the heated look in his eyes, I know he already knows.

My legs hike up on the desk, spreading them one by one, as my vagina is on full display in front of him. His attention zooms in between my legs, staring at my glistening womanhood. "Holy hell." He mumbles. I've never had a guy look at me with such hunger as Andreas is right now.

"You like?"

"I love." His voice was nothing but lust.

"Where do you want my hands, Andreas?" I ask.

"On those tits. Play with those nipples for me." His voice is straining, and I see his dick twitching in his grasp. 

I fondle my breast, while my finger flicks my nipple, as a moan escapes my mouth. This is so crazy, I'm touching myself while Andreas is jacking himself off, what is my life. 

"Elizabeth." His voice warns.

My hand moves to my aching core, splitting my lower lips apart, showing him my clit, which he has let me know he loves so much. I swear, I see the breath steep in his throat, and his hand stills on his cock.