You're my home, Andreas-no middle name- Chen

The bar that we went to was nice and swank. Everything was mahogany and bright. A long bar was the first thing I saw when we walked in, and matching chairs lined up with it too. I thought we were going to sit at the bar, but everyone was upstairs instead.

Andreas tugged on my hand, leading me up the stairs to a deck with two large tables and chairs. Tons of huge, attractive men were drinking and eating and laughing at whatever. Their girlfriends were also in attendance, sitting on their laps or making out with them.

"I didn't know other people's girlfriends would be here." They were all dressed up in nice, tight dresses with high heels. Long hair and near-perfect makeup. While I had on jeans and a plain t-shirt.

Andreas smirks, "Those aren't their girlfriends."

"Oh!"

"Come on, baby." He said, leading us to an empty chair that is near the terrace. I let go of Andreas' hand, leaning over the rail. It's so beautiful, the lights are brightening up the city, and the sight of moving cars racing up and down the street.

I feel an arm wrap around my waist, and lips kiss my collarbone, "What are you thinking about?"

I turn and look at him, watching the shadows cast shapes across his beautiful features, "It reminds me of Boston."

"You miss home?"

"A little. But you know what?"

"What?" He asked quietly.

"I think you're my home now." I plant a lingering kiss on his hand, leaning my head against his chest. "It might seem cliché and so basic, but it's the truth. When I'm with you, I don't long for anything, I don't crave anything. You are all I need, I think, to be truly happy."

"Damn, Elizabeth you're going to make me cry in front of my teammates."

I laugh, "We wouldn't want that, now do we. Got to keep that jock mentality." I pull on his arm. "Hey."

"Hey what?"

"I've decided to go back to therapy. That night of seeing you on the field triggered those memories back from the car accident. I need to do this." It took a lot for me to say that, to say I needed help.

He kisses my forehead, "Whatever you need I'll be here to support you." And that's why I love him. He takes my hand and leads us to the table that sits everyone.

We find a seat towards the end of the table, I notice there aren't any more chairs left, just one.

I tap his shoulder, "Andreas?"

"Yes." He said, sitting down.

"There's only one chair left, where am I supposed to sit?" He pats his lap. "No, that's inappropriate!" I whisper- yell under my breath. My eyes search around, hoping no one heard that, they didn't. The only thing their eyes are focusing on is the array of breast in front of them. For a minute, even I was distracted. Andreas brings me back to reality.

He rolls his eyes, "Are you serious? Elizabeth, you sucked my dick in the library and let me fuck you in my car, are you seriously worried about sitting on my lap in front of my team?"

I smack his arm, "Don't say it like that like I'm some cheap slut that would spread it for anyone."

He tries to keep a serious face, "Well, it isn't a lie though, now, is it? You could be my slut." He suggests.

My eyes widen, "Andreas- whatever your middle name is- Chen, I need to find somewhere to sit and I'm not going to be your-"

I let out a yelp when he grabs me up, without my permission, and sits me on his lap. I wrap an arm around his neck so I don't lose my balance and fall. "See, everything is solved. Just don't move around much, you'll give me a boner." I stay perfectly still. He laughs, "I said stay still, not to stop breathing."