Happy Birthday to our dear Elizabeth Jane Pratt!

"Did you get everything?" I asked Andreas as we walked out of the hotel to the bus.

"Yes, I got everything mom." He exaggerated, rolling his eyes. Ever since we got up, I've been badgering him on packing everything. He ended up forgetting his toothbrush and socks before we even walked out the doors. 

"Are you sure?" I asked again, stopping on the side of the bus where other guys are putting up their bags. 

He turns around, "Yes, Elizabeth, I got everything." To show me he did, he sits down his suitcase and starts checking his pockets. "I got my phone, my lip balm, keys to my car, and- and", he starts to panic when he realizes something is missing.

I pop my hip, "And what? Finish that sentence." My lips turn into an evil smile.

"Don't fucking look at me like that Elizabeth, you just love being right, don't you? Fine, I can't find my wallet, just wait here while I go back up to the room and get it." When he walks past me, I grab onto his arm, holding him there. "What?" He looks down at me. I take his wallet out of my back pocket and waved it around in my hand. "You had it this whole time?"

"I knew you would forget it, and you did, so I grabbed it on my way out the room and pestered you until you thought about it." He tries to take it from my hand, but I move it away.

He sighs, "Aren't you going to give me it."

I think about it, "Maybe." I stand on my toes and kiss him on the lips, and while doing that, I slip the wallet into his back pocket. I whisper against his lips, "You be good, I don't want your coach telling me you were bad."

He chuckles against my lips, sending shivers down my spine, "And if I'm not good?" He asked, teasing me with his finger on my hip.

I grab him forcefully by the jeans, "Oh, you don't want to see." I look behind him to see his teammates staring at us, some cheer while others just look. "Turns out we have an audience." He turns to see his team all looking at us, he mouths something to them and they all turn around. "What did you say?" I asked.

He yanks me by the waist, "Nothing your pretty head needs to know." He gives me one last kiss and gets on the bus. I stand and wave as the bus drives away.

"You two are so fucking dramatic, it makes me sick to my stomach." I turn to see Cross leaning up against his car, arms crossed and rolling his eyes. Connie is in the passenger seat, typing away on her phone.

"Don't be jealous of my love for Andreas." I push his shoulder, playing around. He tugs me to his chest, whispering in my ear, "Happy Birthday!"

"I never told you it was my birthday."

"You didn't have to, Andreas posted it online." He pulls out his phone and shows me the Instagram post. It's me, sitting in the bed with a piece of bacon in my mouth and me wearing his shirt. "I'm sure you guys fucked since you got his shirt on." 

I blush, "What we did that night is none of your business, and thank you for wishing me happy birthday, you better have got me something. I know you have money." I tug his shirt, wrinkling it on purpose.

"I may get you something, depending on how I feel." At that time, Connie rolls down the window.

"He got you a 100-dollar gift card." She said nonchalantly.

Cross gives her a death glare, "Why the hell would you tell her that! It was supposed to be a surprise." 

She shrugs her shoulders, "You made me angry yesterday, I wanted to get back at you. Also, we need to leave now if we're going to make Elizabeth's surprise birthday party."