Let's have a little fun, shall we

Andreas P.O.V-

"Shots! Shots! Shots! Shots!" The crowd screams as Bridget works on her 8th drink. Out of all of us, she's the one that gets the most lit. A crowd stands around her as she dances on the table, drips of Tequila run down her chin, messing up her makeup.

The music blares from the mega speakers in the main room. The Alpha's know how to throw a party. Every year, once the school year starts, they throw a welcome back party, also a great time to wedge out the sexy freshmen.

The only one that I know of is Elizabeth Pratt. Oh, fucking Elizabeth, can't get her out of my mind. When I told Teddy to have at her, that was before, now my mind has changed. In the hall earlier, I was surprised to see her down there, even more surprised to see her at all. She's been avoiding me after the whole situation, which I assured her wasn't that big of a deal.

Seeing her in the hall today, it drew something out of me that I didn't know was there. This gravitas of feelings and emotions and sexual desires that I've never had for a woman. She made me want to do things to her, with her. I still don't do the girlfriend, dating thing that hasn't changed, but maybe I'll pursue her.

Lil Tecca's song, "Lot of Me" fills the room.

'I can see you wanna vibe with me'

'Just say you wan' vibe with me'

'Feeling like I won the lottery'

'You getting a lot of me'

'Probably why you calling me'

'Is that why you calling me?'

'Feeling like I won the lottery'

'You getting a lot of me'

I see Teddy dancing with a now plastered Bridget. She says something in his ear that makes him bite his lip and grip her ass. Those two are animals together.

Last semester they tried dating, but it didn't work out once her ex, Kam, came back in the picture. Now since Kam's at home for the week, she's leaning on Teddy. I see the way she is with Kam, distant. She's only attracted to the bad boy aesthetic he has going on. On the other hand, she evolves around Teddy. They laugh, and argue, but laugh some more. I hated that he let her get away, he didn't fight hard enough.

I wave around the cup, which only has a bit of liquor in it. I never liked the taste, but the buzz is amazing. It makes me forget about everything. Homework, work, football, grades all that shit goes away once the alcohol is in my system.

"Dre! Get your ass off that wall and come dance with me!" I hear Ollie, one of the many girls I've slept with, scream across the room to me. Her black hair is twisted on her head, skirt rides up her thick thighs while her shirt has liquor stains on it.

Ollie Lopez is the baddest Latina girl on the campus, every girl wants to be her, while every guy wants her. She's picky on who she sleeps with, the guys have always hated that she chose me over them. They begged me to tell them how she is in bed, are her tits as perky, or can she ride like a Harley? No pun attended to the song.

I never told them, if they wanted to know then ask the source. Plus, I don't like talking about who I sleep with, it's weird and disrespectful to the girl. I sigh, leaving my cup on the mantel next to me, and walk over to Ollie. She slings her arms around my neck as she kisses it. "Where have you been, Loca?" She asked me.

"Busy." That is all I say as my hands cling to her love handles. That's what I always liked about Ollie, she doesn't care about being all perfect and thin like these other girls. One time, I saw her eat a whole plate of nachos, then wear a crop top to a party as she jiggled her belly around. I laughed and laughed and laughed.

"Busy what? Being a big shot at football. Forgot about your favorite girl, huh?" She pouts.

I sigh deeply and kiss her temple. "You know I could never forget about you; you give the best head." She laughs loudly.

"You ass! Thank you for the compliment though." Her eyes then become hooded. "You want to-you know- get out of here." My dick springs up, she looks down and smirks. "I guess that's a yes, then."

I would stay a bit longer, but I'm super fucking horny, and this party isn't exciting me anymore. I mostly go because my friends want me to. "You want to go to your place?" I ask.

"Fuck no! Jasmine is doing a study session and she'll kill me if I bring a guy."

"Then it's my place." I kiss her lips and drag her out of the house with me. She giggles at my truck.

"You better fuck me good tonight, Chen. It's been a drought since schools started." She bites her lip before hopping up in the seat. Her ass sticks out as she climbs up. For fun, I bite it, gently. "Chen!"

Eliza's P.O.V-

"I love you, Jack."

"No... don't say your goodbyes, Rose. Don't you give up? Don't do it."

"I'm so cold."

"You're going to get out of this... you're going to go on and you're going to make babies and watch them grow and you're going to die an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Do you understand me?"

"I can't feel my body."

"Rose, listen to me. Listen. Winning that ticket was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you. And I'm thankful, Rose. I'm thankful. You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise."

"I promise."

"Never let go."

"I promise. I will never let go."

"Jack. I'll never let go."

I sob quietly in my furry red blanket that's wrapped around my body. The Titanic has always made me cry, to know that Jack died and they never got to be together, it brings even more tears out of my eyes. Rose knows damn well Jack could have gotten on that door thingy with her, that shit never sat well with me.

I ought to contact James Cameron, the director of the movie, and ask what was he thinking.

Besides that, it's was a beautiful movie.

My tears come to a halt once I hear the door downstairs bang shut. The shuffling of feet moves against the hardwood floor, adding on with the sound of giggles and moans. What the hell? Did one of them bring a girl home? I should have expected this, it is college after all. No one studies.