I did not do what you think I did

Elizabeth's P.O.V-

I pull my shirt down while trying to gain my footing. After laying in the backseat with Andreas on top of me, he was ready for round 2, so he bent me over and fucked me so hard I saw stars, literal stars. With him and I not wanting anyone to know we were messing around, he went in first while I follow a few minutes after.

My body swivels through the many cars in the driveway, my face scrunches up once I see a guy fucking, I'm assuming, is his boyfriend. From the many moans he lets out, I could tell he was enjoying it. Tearing my eyes away from them, I come to the door, open it up to be greeted by clouds of smoke, the smell of alcohol and lights flicker in my eyes.

This party has been going on for almost three hours, and they're still going hard. From afar, I see Jill dancing with Daniel, his hands are planted on her butt, she seems to be loving it. Doug and Carlee are taking shots off each other's bodies while Jace cheers them on. I don't see Andreas anywhere, but Jill sees me.

Her eyes brighten in my sight, she whispers something in Daniels ear and pushes through the crowd to me. I see some leaves weaved in her hair, what the hell happened.

"Girl, where have you been? I can't believe you're missing this badass party."

"I was held up!" I yell over the music.

A devilish smile comes across her red lips, "You fucked Andreas, didn't you?"

I gasp like she accused me of murder. How does she know everything? Well, it may be obvious since I left the game with Andreas, and she's the only one that knows we've messed around.

"I- I did not." I hold my chin up high.

"Don't lie to me, Elizabeth Jane Pratt." Not her using my full name. "I can tell you fucked him, your hair is messed up, red marks are all over your neck and your skirt is on backward." I look down, she's right. The pockets are in the front, and it's riding up my thick thighs, with it being dark in his car, putting on my skirt was a challenge. He tried to help me but was so worn out from the sex.

He had such. . .vigor. It was pounding and thrusting with no break, I had to grip onto the car handle for support. I think I'm sexed out for the rest of the month, hell even the year.

"Ok, fine, we had sex, but don't say anything, please," I beg, if this comes out it can end badly for me and Andreas. I didn't intend to fall for Andreas Chen or his sexual advances, but what do I know. I wonder if he's falling for me?

"Trust me, I won't. Just answer my one question."

"What?"

"Was it good? Was he big?"

I roll my eyes, "I'm not answering that question, Jill."

Her lips pout, "Please, I want to know, I NEED to know."

"No, you don't. Go back to the party, I'm going to bed, or I'll try to." With all this loud music, the sounds of sex echoing the air, and the amount of adrenaline I have, sleep may not be in my future.

"We'll talk about this later; I know you're tired." She places a sloppy kiss on my cheek and proceeds back on the dance floor to Daniel.

Stepping over the people that litter the stairs, I make it to the second floor. I instantly regret opening up Bridget's door. I find her making out with Teddy on the bed, as his hands down her pants.

"Bridget! Damn, give me a text or call if you're going to be hooking up." I cover my eyes, trying to feel out for my pajamas, or something.

"Eliza!" She shrieks, while pushing Teddy's hands from her vagina, he blushes and sinks his face into the crook of her neck. "Hurry up and get out!" She starts throwing her throw pillows at me.

"What do you think I'm trying to do, and stop throwing pillows at me. I will kick your ass." My hands grab something, I tell them to use protection and then quickly shut the door.

Turns out, I grabbed a bra, Bridget's bra to be exact. Oh, you've got to be kidding me right now. It's almost 1 in the morning, and the party doesn't look like it's going down anytime soon, and there's nowhere to go.

"Is that your bra?" I turn around to see some random guy with dilated eyes staring intensely at me.

"Uh, no," I say awkwardly, hoping someone will free me from this.

"Can I have it?"

Ewe!

A door opens behind me, "Leave her alone, Gene. Come on in, Elizabeth." says Monica, I could tell she was just woken up from a deep slumber, thank the lord for that I didn't know where this conversation was going.

I rush past her in the dark room. She shuts the door on the Gene guy and proceeds over to her bed. Turning on her lamplight, her room comes into view. She's got rock posters plastered over the wall; Christmas lights are on the edges of her ceiling and a TV is in the corner.

"Thank you for saving me."

She shrugs a shoulder, "Don't worry about it, Gene's known for being a creep. You can lay on the floor since my bed is twin-sized, my sleeping bag is on the top of the closet shelf." I open up her closet, move around some stuffed animals until I find the sleeping bags. It has black and white stars all over it.

Laying out the sleeping bag, I slip off my shoes, throw the bra to the side, and lay down, snuggling under the covers. "Why do you have a sleeping bag?" I question.

"Jace thought it would be cool to take me camping, it was a disaster. A bear almost attacked us, and it was raining. Jace screamed the whole time, while I packed up the car and got us out of there. Ever since then, he hasn't wanted to go in the woods, when he makes me angry, I threaten to drop him off in the hills and never come back."

"Never knew you were so evil."

"There's a lot you don't know about me, Elizabeth Pratt. But there are things I know about you." From that, I lift myself on my elbows, squinting at her. I'm at eye level with the base of her bed, so I can't quite see her.

"What do you mean?"

She rolls on her side; her hand holds up her head while looking down at me. "I saw you getting out of Andreas's car."

My cheeks flush, "Oh! Will you-"

"No, I won't say anything, trust me, I can keep a secret. Plus, I saw you guys in the kitchen." My cheeks are now a deep red flush.

"That's so embarrassing," I whisper.

"Not as embarrassing as Andreas coming within 30 seconds." She chuckles. "Good night, Elizabeth."

I lay back down, "Good night, Monica."

An hour later, I'm still laying down, staring at the ceiling as Monica slightly snores. While not being able to go to sleep, I think about what happened with Andreas only an hour ago. The sex was amazing, I'd never met someone with so much energy and stamina. The way he felt inside of me, him kissing down my neck and whispering sweet nothings in my ear, it was something I can't wait to experience again, he's a great lover.

But during the sex, it felt like he wasn't just fucking me from all positions, but, and maybe I'm mistaken, he was making love to me. His hands were smooth over my body, trying to trace every mark and cellulite mark on my thighs and stomach. And the way he lifted my legs, staring down at my vagina. I'd never had a man look at me like that, it was like he found the Holy grail, between my legs. I can't get over it, that smile and the glimmer in his eyes.

Now, I can just be reaching, but a part of me thinks it's real. Turning over, I close my eyes and fall asleep with a grin on my face.

And something else: hope.