Do you want me to touch you, Elizabeth?

"I heard someone talking and came up," I say simply.

"So, you stood there and watched me like a serial killer?" She closes her iPad while picking up the notecards and organizing them.

"Oh please, you should be flattered." She shakes her head. "What were you doing?"

All her cards are picked up, and sit in the front pocket of her crossbody that's in Bridget's desk chair. It's a gaming chair that she bought off Amazon and made Doug and I put it together. The crazy thing is that she doesn't game, and when we questioned her, she told us to shut the hell up and get to work.

"I have a speech later on that I have to do for my psychology class."

I move more into the room but do not walk up close to her, if I do, I may lose myself. "What was your topic?"

"We had to pick a show that's influential on society, and I picked Euphoria."

I smile, "Who's your favorite character?"

"Is that even a question? It's Lexi, she's the only non-toxic character in the show. I bet your favorite character is Nate."

I smirk, "And why would you say that."

"Because he's got a huge ego. Just like you."

"Shut the fuck up, Elizabeth!"

"You shut the fuck up!" She smacks my shoulder; I grab her arm and pull her close to me.

"What are you doing?" Her voice is quiet.

"I don't know." I honestly don't know. I pull her onto my lap, caressing her inner thigh, I have no idea what I'm doing, I just want to touch her. "You want me to stop?"

"No." She bites her lip while pushing her hair off her neck, which drives me fucking insane.

We stare at each other, wondering which one is going to make the first move. I pan my eyes down her body, taking in her outfit. She has on a flowery dress that stops at the knees; it's got puffy sleeves, paired with some yellow heels. I don't know what it is, but seeing her wear heels turns me on, it reminds me of the night of Halloween, when she was wearing silver heels and that Tiffany Pollard dress.

Testing the waters, I slide my hand slowly up her thigh until you can't see it anymore. "Andreas."

"What, you don't want me to touch you?" My voice comes out innocent, as I look up at her with hooded eyes.

"We can't do this right now; I've got to leave in less than an hour." She grips her hand on my wrist and moves it to my thigh, my fingers are now cold.

I remember something, "I've got something for you."

She cocks her head to the side, "What." She said hesitantly.

My hand reaches inside the pocket of my jersey shorts and pulls out her blue underwear, moving it around on my index finger. I hear her gasp, she reaches out and tries to snatch the underwear, but I clamp an arm around her waist and pull her towards me, away from the wanted item.

"Where did you find them!"

"In my car." I don't tell her the part where Teddy found it, and that he and Juliette know about us fucking on the night of the party. She'll only panic, and worry that Teddy will tell Bridget, and then she'll kill the both of us.

"Why aren't you giving them to me, they are mine." She gripes. A few more times she reaches out for them, but I only move them farther out of her reach.

"They are mine now, I've conquered them." I smile up at her, seeing the pure rage in her eyes.

"Conquered? Who are you supposed to be, William the Conqueror?"