I'm the good luck charm for Doug Johnson

Andreas P.O.V-

I stand by the ping pong table as Doug played the game, making me blow on the ball whenever it was his time to throw.

Last year at an Alpha party, he had me blow on the ball since Carlee couldn't make it that night. It went in the first cup, to see if it would happen again, he had me do it. He made shot after shot after shot, now I'm his good luck charm.

His opponent is losing so badly. He's only taken down 5 of Doug's cups, while Doug has taken down 8. He's only got two cups left, after that, he'll be the winner and I can go and sit down.

"Blow," Doug demands, holding the white plastic ball in his palm, flat out.

I roll my eyes and blow on it. He gets ready to launch it, and it makes it in.

"Beat that, Josh!" He pulls me into his strong arms, kissing me on the temple. I look over to see Carlee pouting, wishing that he pulled her into a hug than me. Josh just grunts, as he ready himself to throw the ball and try to beat Doug, which he probably won't be able to do since Doug has one cup left to conquer.

"Someone's getting jealous," I whisper to Doug; he looks over at Carlee.

"Oh baby, you know I only want you. I just need Andreas, he's my good luck charm."

"I thought I was your good luck charm," I swear she's on the verge of tears. He loops an arm around her neck. He kisses her lips softly and whispers something I'm assuming is sexual because she blushes profusely. Practically blending in with her red hijab.

"You said you didn't want to do that again." She whispers to him.

"I don't, but it makes you happy so I will."

I squish my face up, "Um, can this be over, please. I'm uncomfortable."

"Shut up Andreas, the game is almost over." He grumbles.

We all stare at Josh, who just missed the cup, again. I can see the redness on his ears, he's about to be embarrassed because Doug is going to win, I mean I am his good luck charm, I wouldn't let him down.

I blow on the ball.

Doug launches the ball.

The ball lands in the cup.

Doug cheers and screams as Josh drinks from the cup, the beer sliding down his chin. He's drunk so much; I'm surprised he could get that cup of beer down.

Carlee's legs flag around, hitting me in the hip as Doug swings her around, he brings her face to his as he tongues her down in front of all of us. The guys on Josh's side just stare, while I grimace.

"You guys have an audience." They both let go of each other, Carlee fixes her shirt and Doug's pants, since he's sporting a huge hard-on.

"You want to play again, Josh?" I look to Josh, my eyes pleading to say no.

He smiles at me, "No, I can barely stand up."

"And that's my cue to leave." I leave everyone on the second floor, walking to the first. I look around for anyone to talk to, anyone.

Adam and Juliette are on the dance floor, and Bridget, Teddy, and the others are nowhere to be seen. And Elizabeth. . .

She's still in the kitchen, latched onto Cross, laughing about something with him and his frat brothers. Her smile.

It glowed.

It warmed my heart.

It also broke it into pieces that are seeping into the cracks of this house.

She looks so happy with Cross, so peaceful. No tight lines on her eyes, no pinching of the lips but pure, raw happiness.

All I gave her was pain and sadness.

I walk past the kitchen, wanting to go anywhere but here.

In the bathroom, you can always find solace in the bathroom.

Passing up a few people in the hall who are either making out or having weird conversations, I see an empty bathroom and Topolski talking to a couple of girls.

". . .and a lot of people like Dorothy or Sophia, but the real comedian on the show was Rose. She was the butt of all the jokes, yes, but she made the show what it was if you ask me." The girls just look at him, dumbfounded and not knowing how to respond to this.

Is he talking about the Golden Girls?

They whisper to each other, laugh, and walk away. He smiles sheepishly as the girls leave, drowning himself in beer.

I walk up to him, "Were you talking about the Golden Girls?"

He shrugs his shoulders, "I didn't know what else to talk about. Girls don't usually stop and talk to me." Ever since he's been playing Quarterback, filling in for Jace, all the girls have been asking about the 6-foot red-head with the cute butt. No seriously, someone wrote that on our locker room door. Once the girls start to talk to him, it all falls once he starts talking about the Golden Girls.

"Heads up, don't talk about shows that came out before we were born. Just talk about football and how you love Taylor Swift, they will eat that shit up. "I pat his shoulder, leaving him to the bathroom.

✏️✏️✏️✏️

After contemplating my existence, and looking at funny videos on Instagram, I leave the bathroom. Once I'm out in the hall I hear a commotion. Most of the people in the hall start running towards the main room, trying to look in on what's happening, waiting to record it and put it on Snapchat.

It's probably some guy that tried to Mack on someone's girlfriend and he's trying to show how masculine and tough he is.

I push through the crowd, and see that it's not just some guy, it's my best friend Teddy, who's arguing with his girlfriend's ex-boyfriend, Kam.

I didn't even know that he still went here, I thought he would have left after Bridget broke up with him.

His face is contorted in anger, as Bridget clutches his arm, fear in her eyes. Kam's cursing him out, saying vulgar things I can barely hear.

When Teddy gets angry, it's hard to calm him down.