I just can't help myself, loving you makes me happy

Elizabeth's P.O.V-

Andreas takes my hand in his as we walk to my dorm room. I can't stop smiling, no matter how much I try to stop it, it won't go away. My mouth is going to hurt in the morning.

"E, you've got to stop smiling so hard, it's going to fall off your face." Andreas pinches my cheek; I swat his hand away.

"I can't help it." He chuckles.

We make it to my door, I turn to him, my back against the door. He looms over me, and pieces of his dark curls hang around his face, creating shadows. I reach out and tug on one, he clasps my hand in his, taking it away from the curl. Instead of putting it by my side, he kisses it gently. I watch his lips travel from my palm to my wrist and all the way to my elbow. I try to keep my composure the best I can, my body is on fire.

"You make me so happy." He whispers. I look around, hoping no one is seeing this sensual moment. "I think my heart might leap out of my chest; you don't know what you're doing to me Elizabeth."

"I'm glad that I make you happy." He tries to hold in his laugh, "What the hell is so funny!"

"I'm just so happy. You can't stop smiling and I can't stop laughing." Can two people really be this happy?

I turn around to unlock my door, it pushes open. "Would you like to come in?" I ask, not turning around.

"I was hoping you would ask that, yes, I would love to." He follows me inside the dark dorm. I feel around on the wall for the light. I find Andreas already across the room, looking through my stuff by my bed. I run over to him.

"Hey, don't look through anything, you might find something embarrassing." I pull him by the arm away from my area, but since he's so strong, he gets out of my grip quickly and finds something embarrassing.

"Baby, what is this?" He takes a photo off my stand that sits next to some random nick-nacks of mine. The picture is of Bridget and me. "Is this you and Bridge?" Bridget was 18 and I was 15, with braces and acne.

I tried to grab the photo, but he lifts it out of my reach. "Give me that, it's not that important to look at." He wraps an arm around my waist, holding me in place.

"I think it is. I didn't know you had braces, and God your skin was bad!" I roll my eyes.

"You are such an ass."

"I'm playing, it was bad skin though, but you were beautiful. Tell me about the photo."

I explain, "Our parents took us to a museum in Boston. They thought we looked cute and made us pose for the photo. I hated it because I was going through my awkward phase."

"I want to see more photos of you when you were younger, lets me get to know how you were before you came to Berkeley." He sits the photo back in its place. I follow around the room with him, unwillingly, as he looks around. We make it back to the door; he stares at the memo board.

"GYNO appointment." He reads out loud. "Was everything fine?"

"Yes, it was." He brings me around to his front so he could see me. "So, what do you want to do?"

"I don't know." He walks me back until I hit the wall, he holds me there with two hands on either side of my head. Eyes rake over my body as he licks his lips. I know he's thinking of all the things he could do to me, with me. "What do you want to do?"

He sighs, "I don't think you want to know what I'm thinking." I swear his eyes darken.

"I think I do, tell me." I play with his collar, the material slides across my fingers.

"Oh, Elizabeth. I loved dinner with you, trust me, but the whole time I wanted to see what was under that dress, I wanted to plant kisses all over you. Now what?"

"Have at me." The words leave my mouth before I can think. He just stares at me, eyes roaming everywhere. I comb my fingers through his hair, wanting to feel him. "Aren't you going to start?"

"To be honest with you, I don't know where to begin."

"How about here?" I point to my lips.

"Perfect." He leans down and plants his lips on mine. I feel whole again. My hand that is tanged in his hair tightens around them, never wanting to let go. He grunts against my lips, feeling the tingling run down his spine. I pull him close, using my other hand to glide up his shirt. My finger traces his dragon tattoo.

"This is so sexy," I mutter against his lips.

"My tattoo?" I nod. "I'm glad you like it." He returns his lips to mine, pushing his tongue through them so he could taste me fully. He's taken over my system, all I know and can think about is Andreas Chen. I feel his hand skim down my back, very slowly. His finger makes light circles all over it, making me shiver and squirm. I want his hands on my ass, in my underwear, holding me to his body like the world is going to end and it's the last time he's going to see me.

I start to unbutton his shirt, each button sending tingles between my legs, making me so anxious to have him naked in front of me, being able to trace my fingers all over him. Once the shirt is unbuttoned, I tear it off of him, throwing it on the ground. He moves his soft lips to my neck, kissing and nibbling. While he does that, I rub my hands up and down his chest, which makes his erection stronger and starts poking into my thigh.

I kiss his cheeks, his chin, his forehead, eyes, and ears. "I love every piece of you," I tell him. His grip tightens on me, and I hear him whimper in my neck, it was so soft and sensual. I've never heard him whimper. "I want to lick, and bite and hump every piece of you." He curses under his breath.

Andreas gets tired of my neck and decides to move a bit south, to my breast. His hands pull down my top, yanking my boobs out of the bra. They harden from the cold air, I just watch as he stares at them, with hunger in his eyes. He leans down and kisses the top of them, "I've missed these so much." He wastes no time claiming my left nipple with his mouth while squeezing on the other one. "Tight nipples and tight pussy."

I hold onto him since he's pushing my entire body against his, trying to fit my entire breast in his mouth. He gets most of the under boob.

"Andreas, baby, I don't think it's going to fit." I smooth his hair out the way. "Just take the nipple, that's fine."

He looks up at me, "It will fit, trust me. I want to devour you." And somehow, my entire breast is hanging out his mouth, he flicks his tongue on my nipple and practically chews on the boob. The only thing I can do is wrap an arm around his shoulder and grip his hair, I moan insensibly.

My boob slips out of his mouth, red marks are all over my left breast. He gets hungrier and hastily lifts my dress, starting to squeeze on my love handles, my thighs, and then my ass. He smacks it a few times, "I've got plans for this ass, Elizabeth."

I know he does.

And I can't wait to see what they are.