A clown and one Naomi Campbell, please

"Guys, hurry up and get down here! The party starts in almost 30 minutes and we won't have a place to park." Monica screams to the other roommates upstairs.

On this hot Friday night is the Halloween bash at the Alpha's frat house. This is my first college party, and honestly, I'm pretty excited about it. Tons of questions sting in my mind. Will it be like the college parties on TV? Am I going to get super drunk to where I get sexually assaulted? Is a fight going to break out?

The movies make college seem like it's the best 4 years of your life. It shows the beautifulness of partying, hooking up with random people, and the occasional 4 am stops to the local diner. But what it doesn't show is the anxiety of trying to keep your GPA up or the stresses of trying to fit in and be cool in front of everyone. This is something I never had a hard time with.

Besides all that jumbo, after careful consideration I decided on my costume for tonight's party.

Tiffany Pollard.

Tiffany Pollard is the best woman to ever grace television. She was the IT girl before all the others, her style and sexual confidence made everyone love and be obsessed with her. Her star appearance was on The Flavor of Love where she was called New York. A show where tons of girls all over America competed with each other to seduce and eventually marry Flavor Flav, a rapper circa 2000.

Her most iconic moment was when she got spit on by Pumpkin, a white country girl who got pissed off at Tiffany. Many other iconic moments followed up after that, such as the sitting on the bed and her angrily walking away when Flavor Flav sent her home, uttering the words, "Does it look like I give a fuck, because I don't."

I decided to wear her iconic light turquoise dress from the moment when Flavor Flav sent her home. It's a spaghetti strap dress that stops at the knees, it has two diamond cutouts in the front. I bought a diamond choker from Claires, with some diamond drop earrings. With my hair, I decided to straighten it, it reaches the middle of my back, and a white flower is tucked behind my ear. I do look hot.

I sit at the island in the kitchen, legs crossed over the other, fingers twiddling against the counter while we wait for the others. Monica on the other hand is about to have a meltdown. She likes to be on time for everything, and the thing about living with college kids, they are never on time.

Monica is dressed as Gwen Stacy from the Spiderman universe. With the movie just coming out almost two weeks ago in theaters, it's being talked about everywhere, so why not dress like them? She dyed her purple hair to a light blonde color, she has on a tan trench coat, black shirt, blue skirt, and high knee boots with white socks. Jace is supposed to be dressed as Spiderman, he will be meeting us at the party. I can't wait to see the two of them together.

"We're coming Monica, shit, wait!" I hear my sister scream from the room. "You don't know what it's like to be pretty, to have everyone looking at you." Monica and I snort.

"She's got to be fucking kidding me," I say out loud, to which Monica rolls her eyes and pops some gum in her mouth.

"I don't think she is."

After waiting 20 minutes, Bridget, Daniel, Doug, and Carlee finally come into the kitchen all dressed in their Halloween costumes.

Usually, in college, everyone wears the same costume, so fucking unoriginal. All the girls dressed as playboy bunnies, a fairy, or sexually dressed up as a Disney princess, ruining my childhood. These guys decided to be different. Everyone is here, except for Andreas. He decided to leave ahead of everyone else, maybe because what happened two nights ago is still on his mind.

When he told me his story, I was shocked honestly. Girls are usually the ones to be hurt in a relationship, but not a guy. The sorrow in his eyes, the way he wasn't acting like himself, it made me feel. . .not so good.