We've got to win, losing isn't an option

Andreas P.O.V-

"Let's run it again!" screams coach.

We've been practicing our plays for over 3 hours now, the sun beats down on us, I feel like I'm going to faint right now, but not as much as Topolski. He's hunched over, throwing up all over the place.

"The hell, Topolski! Take your ass to the locker room."

"Yes, coach." He mumbles, running off the field. I wish I could follow him.

With us beating Stanford, we have been pushed up in the ranks for the team that may go to the championships. If we beat Notre Dame in two weeks, and then Washington State, the championship is something we can see in the future.

Since being at UC Berkeley, I haven't been able to make it that far, now we're so close, I don't attend on losing it.

We finish up with a successful practice, walking slowly to the locker room. While everyone goes to their locker or showers, I walk deep in the room looking for Topolski. Around the corner, I see a hunched-over red head puking up his guts into the garbage can.

"Hey man, you going to be ok?" I ask, leaning on the wall.

"Maybe." His voice sounds hoarse.

"If you need anything, just ask."

"Ok." He starts up again. I pat his back and walk to my locker.

I know what it's like to be fresh meat around experienced and douche football players. It gets hard sometimes, trying to keep up with everyone and still be ok. On my first day, I ran from the field to the bathroom and had a panic attack. Being on a scholarship constitutes that you have something special, and when it's not reciprocated on the field, you feel like a failure. It took me two years to find my footings.

Going to my locker, I see Jace sitting on the bench, rolling his shoulder. Oh, fuck!

"Man, please tell me you're not hurt?" I cross my fingers behind my back.

He looks up at me, "No man. It's nothing, I'll be fine for our game with Notre Dame."

"You better be." I hear Teddy say as he takes off his shirt, showing us his six-pack and many tattoos. He said once he turned 18, the tattoo shop is the first place he visited. His mother was livid when she saw what he did to his body, but there was nothing she could do, he was an adult now, making adult decisions.

"Chill out, y'all." Jace said, his country accent coming forward. Jace grew up on a farm in Texas, with cows and shit. Some fucking House On the Prairie crap.

Teddy leans up against the lockers, "Did you tell Bridget yet?"

I shake my head, "No."

"Bro, you've got to tell her, it's eating me up inside. Last night, we were watching a movie and she started talking about how honest we are with each other and kissing me all over the face. You know I don't do good with secrets." He whines.

"What the hell are you guys talking about?" chimed in Jace.

Teddy answers before I could say anything, "Our boy Andreas here is fucking Bridget's little sister."

Jace almost falls off the bench, "Fuck, you serious?"

"Dead ass."

Jace looks to me, bewildered, "Is the sex good?"

"Amazing." I smile. Last night, when everyone was asleep, she came into my room and I fucked her in my bathroom mirror. To have her bent over, it was so hot and I made her look at herself in the mirror as I railed her from behind.

"Then make it worth it, because once Bridget finds out, she's going to chop your dick off."

"Exactly," Teddy says, agreeing with him.

"Whatever, I don't want to talk about it anymore. And Teddy." He turns to me; I throw him a tiny bag full of square chocolate fudge.

"Dude, did you make me fudge?"

"Fuck no! Mrs. Pratt stopped by the house and brought that for you."

He looks shocked, "Serious?"

"Yeah, she's glad you're dating Bridge and not Kam."

"Shit, so am I." He pops the chocolate in his mouth, moaning at the taste. "This is so fucking good!"

"I know."

"Give me one," says Jace with his hand out.

"You've got some at the house," I tell him.

"Please tell me you didn't leave it in the fridge. If Doug sees it, he'll take it."

"I put it in the fridge in my room, you're safe." He breathes a sigh of relief.

"Thank god."

"So, Eternals are on Disney Plus, you want to watch?" asked Teddy.

"Tonight?"

"Yeah."

"It's 8, I'm so tired." He looks at me with pouty eyes, those fucking blue eyes. "Fine, come over then."

"Yay." He cheers. "Invite Juliette."

I lift a brow, "Why?"

"She works at the movie theater; she can steal a bunch of food." Makes sense.

I whip out my phone and text her.

ANDREAS: BABE, YOU WANT TO WATCH A MOVIE WITH US TONIGHT?

She answers back within seconds.

JULITETTE: WHAT MOVIE?

ANDREAS: ETERNALS

Grey bubbles pop up, then disappear, and pop up again

JULIETTE: I'VE GOT TO STUDY FOR A TEST, BUT THAT CAN WAIT I NEED TO CHILL OUT. WHAT TIME?

ANDREAS: 8

JULIETTE: I'LL BE THERE

ANDREAS: BRING SOME FOOD FROM THE THEATERS

JULIETTE: DID TEDDY PUT YOU UP TO THIS?

I laugh.

ANDREAS: HE DID.

I click my phone off, putting it in my locker. I walk over to the showers, wanting to wash all this sweat off of me.