Tana Morgenstrotter is back- and is a little better

Elizabeth's P.O.V-

Jill's driving me mad. 

And I may take this hairbrush next to me and hit her in the head.

"Does this dress look like it makes my butt look big?" She analyzes herself in the mirror, slimming her hands over it.

"Your ass is big." 

She glares at me, "If you don't want to help, then say it." 

"I don't want to help." 

"I don't care, now go through the closet and find me a different dress." 

Groaning, I get off her bed and start filing my hands through all her many clothes. Leather jacket, pink sweater, skinny jeans, dress, dress, dress is the order my hands are going through. Her dresses are all.... black. It's like a funeral of dresses, I can't find any color.

"Jill, do you have any dresses that aren't the color of death?"

She walks over to me, shoving my hip over so she can take over. From the back of her closet, there was something hiding behind jackets, two dresses. One of them is bloody red with thin spaghetti straps and super short. The other dress is a floral ruched mini dress. 

"Which one?" She holds them out for me to see. The first dress is something one would wear to a nightclub and sip on cosmos, while the other dress is something you would wear to meet the parents, or in Jill's case, to a picnic. I point to the second one.

"While I put this on, can you find me some heels," I tell her yes. She locks herself in the closet, putting on her dress.

Under her bed is where she sits her shoes. They were all in a straight row, of course, Jill would be a neat freak. I pick her out some white sandals with a small lift. I can't have her wearing heels and then it gets stuck in the grass like Sue Heck from The Middle. She would love that though, Daniel having to carry her so her feet won't be as black as tar. 

When Jill comes out of the closet, my jaw drops to the ground. She looks amazing. "Jill, if I was gay, I would hit that." 

She blushes, "Oh, don't! You think Daniels going to like it, think that I look pretty. I want to impress him. My usual wardrobe is always basic, I want to wow him."

"You will Jill, trust me. Now, put these heels on Daniel should be here any-"

I hear a knock at her door, she starts to panic and put on her heels, "Calm down, I've got it." 

I open the door to be greeted by a well-dressed Daniel. He has on a white-collar shirt, black jeans, and a basket in his hand, "Eliza."

"Daniel, I see you're here to pick up Jill."

"Yes, is she here?" He looks around me and tries to walk in, but I stop him by putting a hand on his chest.

"What are your intentions with Jill?" I ask, crossing my arms.

He laughs, but suddenly stops once he sees that I'm serious, "What are you, her surrogate mom?"

"Yes." 

He sighs, "What I do with Jill from the moment we leave to the picnic back here is up to Jill and me. If you want to know if we'll have sex, maybe. If you want to know if I'll feel her up, oh absolutely. If you want to know-"

"Alright, I get it."

"Eliza, leave him alone. Daniel could do whatever he wants to me." She smirks and so does he.

They are so disgusting,

"Wow! Who's this tall hot chocolate?" Coming behind Daniel is Tana. She roams her eyes all over him, biting her lip. Daniel stands stiff, trying to cower away from her. 

"This is Daniel, Daniel this is Tana," I say, introducing them. He holds his hand out for her, she shakes it, not without caressing her thumb over his hand and maybe stepping a bit too close. 

"How come I haven't seen you before?" She asked.

He shrugs his shoulders, "Different schedules." 

"Tana, stop drooling all over him!" Jill grumbles as she slides on her shoes.

"Oh, this is your date, the one taking you to the picnic?" She leaves Daniel to whisper something in Jill's ear, "Make sure he eats everything if you know what I mean." 

I laugh into my hand; Tana is a mess for sure. 

"Alright!" Jill holds her hand up. "I'm ready to go, let's hurry the hell up and get out of here before one of them says something else weird."

I swear I thought Daniel lost the ability to breathe once his eyes connect with Jill. He starts from her face, eyes trickling down her body, landing straight on her boobs. She stands there, letting him gawk at her while Tana and I stand off to the side. I hope they don't start fucking in front of us. 

"You look so good, Jill." 

She blushes, "Thank you." He holds his arm out for her to take it, and she does, gripping his arm. As they walk out the door, down the hall, I watch from the doorway, smiling at them. They work so well together and look so cute together. 

That's something I'll probably never have.

I leave Tana to her nap and walk up the stairs to my floor. I don't know what I want to do for the rest of the day. My homework is all done, midterms don't start until a month, and Jills my only close friend and she's on a date. For the first time in a while, I don't have anything to do.

Until now. 

Standing in front of my dorm room were my past roommates.

"Where the hell is she?"

"She may be asleep?"

"Asleep? It's like 2 in the afternoon."

"If she doesn't open this door, I'm going to wring her fat neck." 

I laugh, "Fat neck, huh? Don't tell me how you feel Bridget." 

My sister turns around to me, and so do the others. Alongside her are Carlee and Doug. Monica is nowhere to be seen and I wasn't expecting Andreas to not be a coward and show his face.

"Finally! We've been standing here for 5 minutes, where were you?"

I point down the hall, "I was at Jill's place, helping her get ready for her date." 

Carlee says, "Well, we just stopped by to give you a dorm warming gift. The whole house chipped in." She shows me the medium-sized box in her hand.

"You didn't have to do that." I feel my heart starting to swell. 

"I didn't want to." Bridget notifies me. 

I roll my eyes at her, "Come on in." I unlock my door and they all follow behind me, Doug being the last one to walk in. 

"How are you liking the dorm?" asked Doug, looking at all my stuff, flipping over a pink pillow.

"It's different, but my roommate isn't that bad and she doesn't snore." My eyes move to Bridget, who just sticks up her middle finger at me.

"AHHHH! What the hell is that?" Bridget points to the poster that is looming over Mary's bed.

I look at her, thunderstruck, "It's Jesus, Bridget." Carlee and Doug laugh behind her, trying to hold them in. 

She eyes the poster for a few moments, "Oh, it doesn't look like him. Ohmigod, don't tell me you have a weird Christian loving roommate." 

"I do." 

Doug groans, "They're the worst, always trying to push religion on people and always eyeing you when you do something "unholy". This is college, the place where sin is born." Carlee rubs his shoulder, this is triggering some deep emotions inside of him.

I move the conversation along, "So, the gift?"