On accident, of course

Monica speaks up, "Yeah, he isn't going anywhere alright." Exactly. "Because he lives here." She walks away from Carlee up to me and the guy I'm wrapped around.

"Get her off of me Moni, if you don't, I'll ram her crazy ass into the wall!" The guy screams. Wait, who the hell is this guy?

"What do you mean?" I whisper, my eyes dart to my sister who's shaking her head.

"This is Andreas Chen, the sixth roommate." I hear Monica say from behind the counter. "He's not a thief unless he's stealing girls' dignity and virginity, then yes, he's a thief."

I lean my head down to the angry Asian guy I'm clinging to. His face is red and his mouth sneering. Slender nose, pale skin, oval eyes, and a sharp jaw. All in all, he's a pretty attractive guy, but I don't think he wants to hear that now. "So, you're not a thief?" I ask him quietly.

"No! There's nothing to take in this house, but the TV and maybe Doug's porn collection."

Doug's face brightens, "Hey! Fuck you." Carlee laughs and pats his arm; he softens under her touch. Bridget heads over to me.

"Get off Eliza." Her voice comes out dark. Gulping, I jump off his back. Andreas rubs his neck vigorously as he walks as far away from me as possible. From the space shown on his neck, I can see a red bruise forming on his pale skin. She clutches me to her body. I don't move a muscle.

"I'm so sorry. I- I thought he was an intruder, none of you guys got up and I didn't want to die. It's all Bridget's fault, her snoring kept me up and made me delirious." Damn, now I'm rambling. My sister, whose gaze is burning holes in my cheeks, tells me to shut up.

I do.

"Who is this?" asked Andreas, who's a bit calmer now, but the heat in his eyes is still there.

Bridget answers, "This is my little sister, Elizabeth Pratt. She's staying with us for a couple of weeks until a dorm room opens up for her."

He looks over to me, eyes raking my body as I cower further into Bridget. His head cocks to the side, then he does something unexpected, he chuckles. It's deep and sexy. "THIS is Elizabeth?" He points. "When you told me about her, I thought she would be some ugly dwarf." I gasp and look at Bridget.

"What!"

"Did I say you could talk? No, then be quiet." She says to me then rolls her eyes at Andreas.

"Ugly dwarf?" Monica scoffs.

"Look, I've got an early class in the morning. Thank you, Eliza. Now, we know if someone breaks in you can defend us all. Can't rely on Doug, he's too busy with his porn collection." Carlee says, walking out of the kitchen with Doug hot on her trail trying to explain himself.

Daniel finally speaks, "I knew I'd like you, Eliza." I blush. He waves bye, then walks out of the kitchen scratching his back. Monica soon follows.

"Now, who's cleaning this up?" asked my older sister. "Because it's not me."

I wiggle out of her grasp, "Obviously I'll do it." Walking over to the mini closet that holds the cleaning supplies, I grab the broom and dustpan and start to sweep the glass. My sister sighs and walks out of the kitchen, before she leaves out, her body turns around.

"After you're done, come back up to my room." I quietly groan. Definitely won't be getting any sleep with her loud ass snoring. She sounds like a bear trapped in a cage. Wild, frustrated, and angry, like I am right now.

Andreas stands in the kitchen with me watching the broom move the shards of glass in the dustpan. He doesn't say anything, just stares and rubs the visible bruise on his neck. "I'm so so so sorry! I thought you were an intruder. I swear." I mumble.

When I look at him, I realize he's taller up close. When I jumped on his back, height and face didn't matter to me, I just wanted to take him down and save everyone in the house. Black straight hair hangs in his eyes, teeth bite on his lower lip, and hands that could crush are stuffed in his pants pockets. "It's fine, I'm no longer mad anymore at the attack, just the bruise that's forming on my neck. My teammates are going to have a field day with this."

"What do you mean?" I question.

He leans in closer to me, his smell fills my nose. The sweeping seizes to stop. Everything does. "They'll think some chick choked me as she was riding my dick." My eyes widen at the dirty words coming out of his mouth.

"Oh." I continue sweeping but then ask. "You said, teammates?"

He nods, "I play football. The guys can be pretty ruthless." His hand goes back and rubs his neck. I sidestep him and toss the glass in the trashcan and put back the broom and dustpan in the closet. Once I shut the door, his black eyes are still upon me. "Where did you learn to do a grip like that? Most girls I know can't even do a pushup."

I tuck the loose curl behind my ear and answer his question, "I took a kickboxing class for ten years, with that I was taught basic self-defense mechanisms in case someone ever attacked me. Or if I had to stop an intruder." I whisper the last part.

"Well, you def almost killed me. Damn, for a small little thing you're strong." He wiggles my arm, his callused hands glide against my smooth skin.

"I've been told that a lot."

Before he could open his mouth, I hear someone screaming upstairs. "Elizabeth! Get up here now before I come down there and drag you!" From the base in her voice, I knew she was serious.

Andreas bites his lip, "I think you need to go. Bridget's pretty scary when she's angry."

"Trust me, I can attest to that." Walking past him, I head out of the kitchen. Before he walks out, I stop him. "Hey, Andreas?"

He turns, those black eyes upon me. "Yes?"

"You said you thought I looked like an ugly dwarf," I ask.

"I did."

My voice comes out confident, chin held high. "What do you think of me now?"

His jaw hardens, and I see something behind his eyes, something I can't make out. Eyes roam over me, searching every piece of me, then he gives his answer. "I don't know." His lip quirks and he ascends the stairs, and what a coincidence his room is next to Bridget's.

That's not what I expected him to say.

I cuddle under the blankets on Bridget's bed, she mumbled a few words to me and then went to sleep. From what I could understand, she was going to choke me. I guess I deserve it, I did wake up the whole house. As my eyes closed, all I could see was Andreas.