The wanting of one person can suffocate you

"Have you ever been kissed between your legs before? Ever have your little clit sucked?" He asked, his voice was gruff.

I shake my head, "No." 

"Want me to be your first?"

"Yes." No hesitation.

"Say no more." I gasp when he hoists my legs on his shoulders, with me laying on my back, looking up at him while he trailed kisses from my toes, ankles, knees, and now the middle of my thigh.

I clutch my hands on his sheets, too consumed by the heated kisses on my skin. I'm on fire, my body is burning from the inside out, I try to hold in my moans, not wanting anyone to hear, but I just can't, it's boiling in my throat.

I let out a loud moan, Andreas gives me a look, telling me I better be quiet. 

"You want to know something, Elizabeth?" I nod my head, not trusting myself to say anything. "I've been imagining this moment for a very, very long time. You, on my bed, naked in front of me, while I kiss every inch of your body until you can't feel anything but my kisses lingering on your body, until you can't even leave the house without thinking of me, of me thinking of you. And this", he kisses the top of my vagina, and pushes my legs apart, staring at me with heated eyes, "your beautiful pussy, and my mouth claiming it." 

My grip tightens on the sheets, my eyes focus on him. The way he looks at me, I don't think I can handle it.

"I've been wondering what it would be like, to make you come so hard you can't move, guess we'll find out right now." He leans over me, planting a heated kiss on my lips. "Can you do something for me?"

"What?" I breathed.

"I need you to try your best and be quiet, ok?"

"I'll do my best." I pull him by the hair, wanting to plant one more kiss on his mouth before he claims me between my legs.

"Good girl." He wastes no time claiming me with his tongue, it trails from the top of my vagina to the very end, up and down it goes, taunting the shit out of me. "God, you taste so fucking good." He groans against me, rumbling and sending a shock of pleasure through my weakening being. "You like how my tongue feels on you, Elizabeth?"

I quietly moan a response, "No, I want to hear you say you like it." 

"I like it Andreas, fuck, I love it. Just keep going, please." At this point, I'm not above begging. I push his head further down.

"I love it when you beg." He uses his fingers to push my lips apart, showing what he loves the most, my clit. "Fuck, you're so wet Elizabeth. You want me to suck your little clit?" I hit him in the head with my leg, tired of him asking all these damn questions. "Guess that's a yes, hold on baby." 

Oh, and was he serious.

He starts sucking on my clit, and damn do I feel like screaming so loud. He puts his hand over my mouth, knowing exactly what I was going to unleash on the quiet house. Oh fuck, oh fucking fuck. He sucks it like a lollipop, then to top the cake, he adds in not one, not two, but three fucking fingers, making me widen.

"Look at me." He demands.

I lean up on my elbows, watching as he ate me out, leaving nothing on the plate, his hand still on my mouth. I moan wild against his hand, the moans bouncing around in my mouth. His eyes are glued to mine, watching my eyes glaze over as I feel myself getting close to climaxing.

"You going to come all over my tongue, Elizabeth?" Fuck him with these questions.

I don't respond, instead, I bite down on his hand from pleasure, it must not be bothering him since he keeps going.