The "maybe" death of Andreas Chen

Andreas P.O.V-

"Where did you go after the party, I was looking for you," asked Juliette. She lays on my bed, legs kicked up as she plays with the string on my hoodie next to her.

"I had to leave. Ollie got super drunk and needed a ride home." I explain.

As she lays on my bed, I grab clothes from my closet, packing them in my suitcase. I leave tomorrow for Washington with the team. The one thing I hate about going out of state is having to pack and leave at the crack of dawn. The only benefit is that coach buys the whole team breakfast, and after games, we get to go to the bar.

I loved going to the bar with my guys, drinking ourselves into a stupor, and flirting with girls way out of our league. I always left the bar with a hot girl on my arm, then the next day it would be another and another. Now, there will be no girls for me.

Not after Elizabeth.

She's consumed by mind, taken over my heart and body. All I think about is her, all I smell is her, and every time I have downtime, the moments we spent together flood my mind.

I don't think I could ever imagine myself with another woman after Elizabeth.

Before her, I don't even remember what my life was.

"Sounds like Ollie. I'm sure Jasmine was mad at her."

I chuckle, "Oh, she was." I finish packing all my shirts, then start on the pants and pajama bottoms. "Hey, hand me those pair of pants behind you." I pointed out to her.

She grabs up the pants, and when she does, something falls out between the two of them. My eyes widen at the clothing item that hits the floor between Juliette and me.

"Is that.... underwear?" She asked, slowly looking up at me.

I gulp, "Yeah." I pick them up. Instead of Elizabeth's blue underwear, these are dark purple and have the word 'Friday' written on the front. I smile, remembering the moment I slide them off her body.

"Are those Eliza's?"

"Yeah." I ball them up and throw them in my dirty bin. Then I resume packing up my clothes, hoping to get this done in the next few minutes.

"Are you guys back on good terms?" Juliette ties her black hair up in a ponytail, then jumps back on my bed.

I sigh, "No, we are not. I fucked up, again. I don't think I can fix it this time."

"Everything broken can be fixed, Andreas. You just have to believe." She says happily, smiling from ear to ear as she looks up at the ceiling with wonder.

"Ever since you've been with Adam, you've been talking like a poster on some teenage girls' wall. I don't think I like it."

"Well, a good thing for me because I don't care what you like or don't like. Just believe, Andreas."

"You know what, if I had a pillow in my hand I would-"

SLAM!

My sentence is cut off by the slamming of the front door downstairs. Screaming is heard between two high-pitched voices. Followed by stomping and then the shouting of my name.

"ANDREAS CHEN! BRING YOUR ASS DOWN HERE, NOW!" I recognize the voice, it's Bridget Pratt.

"What the hell is going on?" Juliette rises from the bed, concern all over her face.

"Probably nothing, I'll be back."

I walk out of my room, looking over the banister at the two girls from down below. Coming right behind Bridget was Elizabeth. Her features were contorted as she held up her hands trying to calm Bridget down.