Do I really have to go?

Elizabeth's P.O.V-

I take off my shoes when I walk into the house, the smell of popcorn and nachos mask the air. My stomach grumbles from the sensational smell. It's been hours since I've last eaten, 8 to be exact. 

For the past few days, Jill has been helping me study for my math test, which I may end up failing in the end. Jill assured me that I'll do fine, but I wasn't so sure. I told myself that I wasn't allowed to eat anything until the work was done, and now since I'm done, I want to chow down a bunch of food. 

I hear the TV coming from the living room, on the couch I see four heads submerged into it. Some anime cartoon characters take up the screen. It's some big, tall guy with white hair and red blotches around his left eye. A sword hangs on his back, and his nails are painted yellow and red. I'm not much into anime, but this guy is totally hot.

I lean over the couch to whisper into Bridget's ear, "What are you watching?" 

"Uh, I think it's called Devil Slayer, or some shit like that." She waves her hand around, distracted by the hot guy on the screen. 

"Demon Slayer Bridget. It's called Demon Slayer, get it right." Monica says with her words chomping at the bit. I see something moving in her lap, it's Jace's head. His eyes are closed as his arms wrap around Monica's waist. She rubs her fingers through his black hair. 

On the loveseat near the staircase are Doug and Carlee. She sits on his lap, mumbling something in his ear while he tries to focus on the TV. What she's saying has him clenching his jaw, and sometimes, closing his eyes. I'm just going to assume it's something sexual. 

"Whatever, I'm only watching it because he's sexy." I see her tongue sling over her teeth. This is something Bridget would do. 

"Of course," Monica mumbles to herself.

I snort and walk over to the kitchen for something to eat and drink. When I walk in, I see Daniel sitting at the marble countertop, scribbling down something in a black notebook. 

"Hey D, what are you doing?" I ask, searching the fridge for anything edible to eat, which is a little hard since there isn't anything. I settle on a soda and leftover Chinese food.

"Just some school work." He shuts the notebook as soon as I turn around from the fridge. 

I lean on the counter, "You've been walking around here on eggshells, and keep shutting yourself in the room and getting home late. What are you, a Russian spy, or better yet, a stripper." 

He shakes his head while letting out a sigh of breath, "First of all, Russian spies haven't existed for years and secondly my body is a temple. What I'm doing is private, and when I'm comfortable, I'll tell you. Until further notice, keep that dog nose in your own business." 

I groan, "Just tell me. pleaseeeeeee." I beg.

"No." That was all he said.

"Fine." I walk behind him, edging my eyes over his shoulder. "I WILL find out." 

"Ok, Carmen Sandiego." He opens up his notebook again, going back to whatever he was doing. 

Returning into the living room, I see that Doug and Carlee have disappeared, the others remained. I just want to eat my food and watch some bad reality TV. You always hear that college is exhausting, but don't fully feel it until you are actually in college. Before I can even get a foot on the stairs, Bridget stops me.

"Hey, you need to be here by 5 tomorrow." I turn around, confused.

"Why?"

She pulls her eyes away from the TV, "Andreas is playing Stanford tomorrow, we have to be at the game to cheer him on." 

Eagerness surges in my belly when I hear his name. What happened almost two nights ago hangs on my mind heavily. The way his fingers felt inside of me, his breath on my ear, and the dirty words that came out of his mouth. Don't get me started on his dick, I didn't see it but he was long. His grunting in my ear is my new favorite sound, and the begging, oh fuck, the begging. He brings out the craziness in me, I just stood there, letting him do whatever he wanted to my body. I told myself I wouldn't let him fully seduce me, but that ship has left the docks and is now sailing down the Atlantic. 

"Football? Do I HAVE to go?" I whine. Everyone in the living room, including a once sleeping Jace, looks at me like I killed a child.

"HAVE to go?" shrieks Jace. "Does a human have to breathe? Does a fish need water? Does a-"

"Ok, I get it," I tell him, wanting him to go back to sleep. "I don't think anyone will miss me if I'm not there." I long for Andreas, but I'm afraid if I see him on the field, in tight ass pants running up and down the field, sweating, I might go absolutely feral. As I said, he drives me crazy, and I think he knows it. 

I never understood football, but I won't lie and say I'm not entertained. Seeing guys tackling each other, it's so masculine and barbaric. No wonder I'm sexually addicted to Andreas.

"We will!" says Bridget, practically yelling. "You stay in this house, meaning you are a part of the family. We support each other. So, you NEED to be there, or else." 

"Or else what?" I challenge her, crossing my arms. The hotness from the Chinese food seers into my side, but I don't move it, that would mean I mess up my stance.

"I will drag you there myself, Elizabeth Pratt. Don't think I won't, I'm your older sister you do as I say." She waggles her finger at me, a twizzler hanging out of her mouth. "Remember 5th grade?" 

My eyes widen, "Fine, I'll be there, but I won't be happy about it." 

"Don't need to be!" She screams at me while I walk up the stairs, a now burning mark on my back.

I hear Jace mumble, "What happened in the fifth grade?"

"Don't you dare tell him!" I scream from the second floor.