I like my women like I like my ice cream

I push his hand away from me, he laughs to himself, I like seeing him laugh, it's so sexy and pure.

Andreas turns to Teddy, "Hey man, you want to-"

Andreas is cut off by Teddy as he flies by us, determination and what I would say is anger all over his face. "What's he doing?" I ask.

"I don't know," mumbles Andreas.

I then know where he's going, over to Bridget. Every stride he took was powerful, those brown curls were matted to his head since he had just taken a shower over 20 minutes ago. In her eyeline, Bridget sees him coming over, her lips purse up and I can tell she's scared, we all are.

His hands cradle her head, as he whispers something in her ear. Now, our whole friend group is just staring at them, wondering what in the actual fuck is going on. Whatever he was saying to her must have been powerful since she's got her hands wrapped around his wrist, her lips parted and tears glistened in her brown eyes. I hear a gasp escape her, and she fidgets on her feet, holding in something.

Then after a minute or so, he let her go and walked off.

"Bridget?" I say, my voice was wary and scared. She looks at me, her lips were now quivering and her eye twitched.

"I- I need to go." That was all she said as she ran over to Teddy, who turned around, shocked. She said something to him and they walked to his car.

"Are they-"

"Probably," Andreas said.

"Did he tell her that he loved-"

"Most likely. Now, enough about my teammate and your sister, let's go." He doesn't wait for me and walks to his truck.

I gulp.

"See you later, Jill," I tell her, I wave to the others as they all proceed to their cars to go to the party.

"You too, and hey." She pulls me by the arm, close to her. "If anything happens with you two, let me know."

I chuckle, "You'll be the first person I tell." I assure her.

✏️✏️✏️✏️

Andreas drives the car down the road, after being stuck in traffic for almost 10 minutes since we left around the same time as everyone else. He hasn't said anything since we've been in the car, the sound of cheers still rings out by cars near us. I knew people took college ball seriously, but not this much. I mean, the only reason I went is that Bridget threatened me.

"You're awfully quiet, Ms. Pratt," said Andreas, one hand on the steering wheel while the other was on the console, almost close to my leg.

"Ewe, don't call me Ms. Pratt, you make me feel like my mom." I cross my arms.

"Your mom's hot, by the way." Ugh.

"It's nothing wrong with me, lost my voice from all the screaming," I explain.

"You sound fine to me." He sighs, "Look, I know you brought up that proposition so I could have the determination to win, which I'm glad you did, but we don't have to do anything, you know. Trust me, I want to be inside of you if anything, but I would never push myself onto you." I finally look at him since being in the car.

The thought of him "inside of me" makes a warm flurry stir from my stomach to my toes, making them curl in my shoes.

"Really? But I promised you." My voice is weak and quiet.

He smirks, "Promises are meant to be broken, babe."

I smile, and try to lighten the air by joking around, "I'm sure your dick is small anyway."