The universe has a weird way of putting two people together

Elizabeth's P.O.V-

This party is raging.

Cross dragged me out to this party up in the hills. Some football player owns this house, and as of last week, has been throwing the wildest parties California has ever seen. Not only are UC Berkeley students here but UCLA, University of South California, and Stanford.

These kids can fucking party.

Wall to wall is filled with people. Drinking, smoking, and dancing. I wanted to stay in tonight, but Cross showed up at my dorm, with Tana whom I didn't even know he knew, to drag me out here to this party. The number one reason I didn't want to go is to potentially see Andreas.

It's been weeks since I've seen him, and so far, I've been doing my best, but now, I don't know what would happen if I set eyes on him.

"Eliza, you good?" Cross asked me, looping his arm around my shoulder and pulling me to his chest.

I give him a half-smile, "I'm fine, just observing."

He knows what I'm getting that.

"I'm sure he isn't here, probably too worn out from practice to come."

"Who are you trying to avoid, Eliza?" Tana asked, pouring herself a drink.

Cross, Tana, and some of his frat brothers are in the kitchen, just lounging around. Tana's been getting close to Tim, who I think finds her to be strange.

"No one. Don't worry about it." I tell her.

She looks at me, tilts her head to the side, and drinks her beer, "It better not be Parker Lyon, I've got my eyes set on him."

Tim scrunches up his face, "Tana, he's a freshman."

"So what? All I know is that he's got money, and I need some of it. Where is he, by the way?"

"Last time I checked he was in the jacuzzi," said Devin.

"Lates." She hops off the counter and leaves us.

"Yo, is that Kelly?" Cross points at a thick, blonde girl in the living room. She's got on jeans and a t-shirt talking to a group of girls, who I'm assuming are her Kappa sisters.

Devin follows Cross's finger, "Fuuuuuckkkkk!"

John laughs into his hand, "Go say hi to her."

"Hell no! She'll probably try to tie me up again, maybe fuck me this time in front of her sisters."

"Like your slutty ass wouldn't enjoy it," Cross says.

"Whatever, that's not the point." He grumbles.

"Yo, Kelly! My boy wants to holler at you!" The Kelly girl turns to us, maneuvering her body to see us in the kitchen.

"You cunt." Devin says in a low register voice to John. John just slaps his arm and pushes him so Kelly could see him.

She smiles, "I know you, you're the guy I used for the Kappa prank. Sorry about that, they made me do it, it was a part of my initiation."

John's face turns red, "I don't know what you're talking about, that wasn't even me." He lies.

"Oh really? So, you don't have a mole on your stomach then?" She bites her lip, looking at his stomach.

Cross maneuvers us so we're on the side of Devin so he can lift his shirt. There definitely was a brown mole on his stomach. Devin's face flushes.

"I knew it was you!" She squeals. "Come and dance with me." She pulls him by his arm, dragging him to the crowded dance floor. The DJ turns on the song Pushin P by Gunna and Future, the whole crowd starts to go crazy. I swear Devin looks like he's about to throw up.