You're the only women I want, Elizabeth Pratt

I turn around, his hands are wedged in his black wash jeans. A football t-shirt clinging to his muscular frame.

"I don't know, he's been secretive. Has he told you anything?" I ask.

He shrugs a shoulder, "No, but it's Daniel, I'm sure it's nothing."

I look back at his closed door, small thumps of music echo, "Maybe." My voice is small. "I should be getting back to the movie." As I pass Andreas, his arm sticks out, blocking me from moving. "Let me pass."

"No."

"Why not?"

"We need to talk." His voice was gruff.

"About what?" I cross my arms.

"Those." He points to my breast.

"What about them?"

"You rubbing them in my face, making me flustered."

I smile, "My breast makes you flustered?"

He puts one hand on my hip, pushing me up against the wall as he looms over me, "You know the sexual hold you have over me Ms. Elizabeth Pratt, let's not play coy."

"I'm not playing coy." I bat my lashes.

"Yes, you are." He licks his lips, which makes me stare with hunger at them. It's been over 48 hours since he kissed me, and I've been craving it since. Fuck food, I want those plump lips embedded on mine. "Distracting me with those tits, and making me stutter like a damned fool."

"I did no such thing." I shake my head.

"I know why you did it. It's because all my attention was on Juliette, and you wanted my eyes, my hands, my fingers on you." He whispers, letting the words dance around us. Just a few feet away was the living room, one of them could get up and see us. See Andreas having me pinned up against the wall, seeing his fingers make circles on my bare hip, and me with utter lust in my eyes.

"I just wanted to show you my new sweater. Do you like it?" I lean my arm out, letting his hand feel the soft sweater.

His nail seeps into the hole in the sweater, scraping my skin. I jump. "I would rather have it off your body instead."

"I thought you favored the sexy Indian girl out there." I point to Juliette, who's laughing at something on her phone. "Why is she so fucking pretty?"

"Genetics, I suppose." He guesses. "Jules is only a friend, trust me. Never took you for being insecure."

"I'm not insecure!" I say, bewildered.

"Yes, you are. If you weren't you wouldn't have brought up how pretty Juliette is."

"Fine, she's gorgeous, ok. Perfect hair, perfect body, and the brain of Einstein. She literally named all the presidents and their years of term. How am I supposed to compete with that?"

He kisses my lips, and mumbles against them, "You don't have to."

"I think I do." I try to move from his grasp, but he doesn't let me move. Both hands are glued to my ass cheeks. I can feel a finger grazing my underwear.

"I've got stubby toes!" I whine.

"You've got stubby toes?" He stifles a laugh.

"Yeah, you going to like a girl with stubby toes?"

"Yes." His answer doesn't falter. "I don't like Juliette."

"It didn't look that way to me." I point out. He turns my head from Juliette back to him.

"Do you honestly think I could want other women when you exist?"

"Yes," I answer honestly.

He confesses to me, "Ever since having you in my car, and bent over my bathroom counter," I blush at the mention of it. "I haven't been with another woman. Haven't been wanting to be with other women. You're taste, smell, and touch are seared into my mind."

He squeezes my ass, "Really?"

"I would never lie to you. Now, I'm horny."

"I can tell." I smirk, "You're poking me."

He looks down, seeing his obvious erection poking my stomach, "Sorry."

"When is the movie going to be over?" I ask, looking to the living room.

"Probably in 30 minutes." He reluctantly lets me go. I stand there, watching his back muscles ruffle with tense behavior. Quicker than lightning, he turns around to me, grabs me up with one arm, his lips graze my ear, "You busy tonight?"

"No."

"I want you, tonight, in my room at 10:03."

I quip a brow, "10:03-"

"Yes, 10:03, be there." He looks me in my eye, "If you're not, then I'm starting without you." Smacking my ass, he walks away back to the bing bag.

I let out a breath, straighten myself out and take my place back on the couch. Trying my darn best to keep my composure and not jump his bones.