The obsession over Andreas Chen is becoming alarmingly comforting

Elizabeth's P.O.V-

I love you, Elizabeth.

I
Love
You
Elizabeth

These words repeat over and over in my head like a broken record. It makes my heart skip, hell, it makes it run around and around in my chest.

I love you, Elizabeth.

It's been two days since he's told me he loved me, and I don't know what to do with myself. How will I go on, will I ever go on?

Even through it all, I want him to sweat. I want him to do everything he possibly can to show that he loves me, he's not going to get off that easy. Andreas is a smart guy, even for a jock, he'll figure out how to show it to me.

He said he would call me or text me later on tonight. He and his team are stuck up in Washington. The roads are icy and not safe to drive back here to California, so they'll be staying for as long as the roads become safe. He told me he's not alone, his roommate, Topolski, has been keeping him occupied. Showing him episodes of Golden Girls, he says the show isn't that bad. I held my hand over my mouth when he told me that, seeing him lying on the bed watching the show, laughing at Blanche or Dorothy makes me feel more attracted to him.

I love you, Elizabeth.

I smile to myself, trying to suppress it by shoving noodles in my mouth.

"Do you think she's going to stop?" asked Mary, grabbing an egg roll from the small table sitting in the center of us.

"I hope she does, it's making me sick," said Tana, throwing daggers at my face.

"Why are you guys talking about me? I'm sitting right here."

"Your smile is blinding me; I can barely see the TV." Jill points to the TV that's playing a Netflix limited series, "Anatomy of a Scandal". It's about some man in England who's accused of raping his mistress. I haven't been paying much attention.

Every time they mention the word sex, I think of Andreas. How he made love to me in his car, in his bathroom, in his bed. Every kiss, every touch, every glance makes my entire body heat up like an inferno.

My body is on fire and the water I need is Andreas Chen.

I snap at the girls, "Shouldn't you be happy for me. Someone loves me." I gush.

"We are, trust me we are." Jill pats my hand. "Now, stop smiling and go get some ice from the lounge, please."

"More?" I groan.

"Yes! You know I love my soda to be cold, and the ice has now melted. Please, I love you so much!" She squeezes my body close to her, planting kisses all over my face.

I push her away, "Fine, just get the hell off of me." I stand up, smoothing out my pajama pants. "Does anyone else want something?"

Mary and Tana both say no.

I leave the girls to their Chinese food and show, while I walk lazily down the hall to the longue for ice. Usually, there are cartons and cartons of ice in here since everyone loves it. Alongside the ice are various snacks and people leaving their meal preps in here. Some of them look expired.

College students are always changing their minds.

When I turn around, I see Teddy walking right past the lounge area. A bouquet was in his hand and something else I can't make out.

"Teddy?" I say, loud enough so he could hear me.

"Hey."

"Hi, Bridget's not here if those flowers are for her. Also, she doesn't like flowers." I remember her telling me this when her high school boyfriend bought her some for Valentine's Day.