How do you know about my- I mean Elizabeth

A purge mask was the first thing I saw when I woke up.

I scream, but it doesn't come out that full since most of my yelling happened when I was screaming into the pillow as Andreas fucked me.

"What the actual hell is wrong with you?" I snuggle under the covers; his smell lingers from the pillow through my nose. I've had the best sleep of life since being here, not having to smother my ears with a pillow, canceling out Bridgets snoring.

He laughs, "I just wanted to scare you, it makes me feel good." His finger moves the wild curls from around my face, over my shoulder, I let him. 

"You're sick, you know that." I look down at him, he's in a squat position in front of me, wearing a workout shirt and sweatpants. Looking toward the window, I see that the sun isn't out, and his room is almost pitch black, the only way I can see him is from the light glow under the door. "What time is it?" 

"It's 6 in the morning, I just wanted to let you know I'm going to practice, and didn't ditch you or anything." 

"Oh, ok. Well, leave me alone, I'm tired." I try to turn back around towards the wall, but he grabs me by the waist, holding me down so I don't move. 

"Give me some sugar, Elizabeth." He puckers his lips.

I shy away from him, holding my hand over my mouth. "No, I have morning breath." 

"I don't care about that Elizabeth; we've got to hurry I need to leave in 3 minutes." His lips lean down, but they kiss my hand instead. 

"You won't find me attractive anymore if you kiss me when I have morning breath." I've never slept in bed with a guy before and never had to endure the dreaded morning kiss. But now, if I don't kiss him, he most likely won't leave.

His eyes become hooded, "I'll be a fool to not find YOU attractive, looking all sexy in my shirt and shit." He pulls back the covers, showing the bunched-up black shirt he put on me last night. My chocolate legs are out for the world to see, showing a peak of my bare butt cheeks. He squeezes one, I jump.

"Your hands are cold." I shiver.

"Then warm me up." I'm too late to stop the lips that collide with mine, and I'm now lost in the seducing world of Andreas Chen. His tongue pulls apart my lips and seeps into my mouth, making me horny all over again. My fingers hold onto his neck, as his hand squeezes even harder on my butt. "God, I wish I didn't have to go to practice right now." 

"Me too." He lets me go, reluctantly, and heads to the door. "Oh, Andreas?"

"Yeah." He turns to me, the bag hanging off his shoulders, and the shadows make him look mysterious and sexy.

"Have a good practice." I smile, pulling the covers back over me. I go back to the world of darkness and slumber.

Andreas P.O.V-

My legs barely hold me up as I walk to my truck. The sun now coming up on the horizon, and I see a few students walking to the cafeteria or their classes. To my luck, I make it across the parking lot. 

Coach worked the whole team hard as hell, pushing us during drills and making us run the new plays he created for us. Notre Dame is a clever team and will be hard to beat. Coach Yanis, the Notre Dame football coach, makes the hardest plays in college football history and is very hard to decipher, but Coach Karter thinks he figured him out.

I start my ignition and drive to the house.

I don't have much to do today. Besides practice, I have a class and work at the bookstore. I haven't called my family in a while...

That reminds me, I need to call my sister today. It's been a minute since I've called her. I dial her number.

"Shit took your ass long enough." I hear my sister's screechy voice come on the line. 

"Hey, watch your language!" I scold her. "And I've been busy."

She snickers, "Look, I'm not Mama and Ba, they are easy to fool, but not me. I know you've been fucking some Elizabeth chick." 

I almost skid off the road, "How do you know about Elizabeth?" My voice is deadly serious.

"Monica." She said simply.

MONICA! Shit, I'm not surprised, she knows practically everything. I can't put my finger on how she would know about Elizabeth and me, we never do anything unless it's in my room or car, except for the kitchen. Was Monica watching us in the kitchen? 

Or maybe Jace told her. I would have expected Teddy to tell Bridget before Jace told Monica. I'm going to be on his ass for opening his big mouth. What's going on between Elizabeth and me is private, the reason for it being private is because I'm confused about what's going on with us.

I don't want a girlfriend, and she doesn't want a boyfriend, we made that pretty clear. But. . .there's this part of me that misses being with a girl, the good morning kisses, having wild, passionate sex whenever we want, and having someone to conversate with you can trust with your life.

I miss that.

And I have all of that, and more with Elizabeth. We never talked before, truly talked. In the past, it was just bickering and pent-up sexual aggression with our words.

No one knew about my heavy feud with Megan, except for Elizabeth, not even Jace or Teddy knew.

I want to tell her everything.

I want to hold her until the end of time.

I want her. . .as my girlfriend.

I shake my head, no Andreas you don't want a girlfriend, you're just sexually attracted to her. I can't get my heart broken again. Jessie seemed nice at first, beautiful and smart, just like my Elizabeth. My Elizabeth, oh fuck!

"Andreas, are you still there? You better not be jerking off your small dick." 

I leave the world of Elizabeth and come back to reality, "I'm here, and my dicks not small, why does everyone keep saying that?"

"Because it's true." Her words were blunt. "Now, tell me about Elizabeth. From what Monica told me, she's a hot black girl with an amazing body, I made Monica describe it to me. When you're done with her, I want to tap." 

I grimace, "First of all, she's straight and only has eyes for me. You can get your own Elizabeth." 

Katherine came out as gay on her 16th birthday. My parents had suspicions when she preferred Elena over Stefan and Damon. Also, they caught her making out with her "best friend" Sarah in her room. She was mortified, thinking that our upstanding parents wouldn't accept her or kick her out of the house. My parents had a hard time wrapping their heads around it but never judged her. Instead, they accepted her, and that's the summer she turned into a slut. Fucking and making out with every chick in a 5-mile radius, my parents usually ignore it, since Katherine gets good grades. 

I wasn't surprised when I found out. She always preferred to watch iCarly, not because she liked the show, no, she liked Carly Shay. 

I hear shuffling over the phone, "Monica lets me know that you look at Elizabeth differently, as a girlfriend type. I never thought you would get with another girl, not after what happened with Jessie."

My car pulls into the driveway, "I'm not dating, or wanting to date Elizabeth. We're just messing around, and don't you dare tell Mama and Ba about her." I warn her.

"I won't, they wouldn't believe me anyway, since for some unknown reason they think you're a virgin." She laughs, loudly. 

"Look, I've got to go. Love you."

"Love you, too." She hangs up the phone.