This is our little secret

Mr. And Mrs. Pratt are upstairs with Bridget and Elizabeth, probably discussing her striptease she gave everyone over an hour ago. After that, they want to get some sightseeing in before they leave next week. They've decided to stay for Doug's match and my football game, how sweet are they?

I grab up my backpack, on my way to the library for work. As I stand in front of the door, lacing up my tennis shoes, Daniel just leans against the wall, eyeing me. Ever since he caught me giving Elizabeth's ass a little stare, he's been trying to figure me out, figure out if Elizabeth and I are an item.

"Hey, what's going on with you and Eliza?" He asked.

I lean up, cracking my back, "Nothing."

"Nothing?"

"That's what I said, isn't it."

He leans off the wall, and stands right in front of me, "You may have fooled everyone else in there, but not me. Look, I'm not her protector or anything, but don't hurt her man, please."

My jaw clenches, "I would never dream of hurting Elizabeth?"

"Oh! Then why are fucking her?" My eyes widen. "No girl goes to your room and walks out without having your dick inside of them, if you hurt her, Bridget will kill you. I'm talking killing you in your sleep, dragging your body out to the valley, and burying you."

I heave a breath, "Chill out. Elizabeth's a big girl, she knows what we're doing, and what I want. And she can handle herself, trust me."

Our conversation is put on hold once I hear footsteps descending the staircase.

It's Elizabeth.

She has on a brown tube top, showing off her belly with stylish cargo pants and sneakers. A crossbody is slain across her chest, and curly hair is now drying around her head.

"Hey, we ready to go Daniel?"

"Uh yeah just let me-"

"I'll take her," I speak up. Elizabeth looks at me, I couldn't read her eyes.

"What? No, Daniel can take me, but thanks for the offer, Andreas." She pats my arm, and man does my heart do a double-take.

I look to Daniel; the look of begging was in them. He pursues his lips, rolls his eyes, and heaves a breath, "Uh, I've got something to do before going to campus, maybe Andreas should take you after all."

Her brows crease together, "What the actual fuck do you have to do, Daniel?" She crosses her arms.

I answer for him, "Our boy Daniel here got an STD, so he has to see the doctor. Isn't that right, Daniel?"

I can see he wants to curse me out so bad but holds it in. "Yeah, I wouldn't be a man if I didn't get an STD once. I just didn't want anyone to know." He eyes me, I stifle a laugh. "Since the diagnostic test is 44 dollars, 36 dollars for the treatment and other expenses, that equals roughly 150 dollars. A lot of money that a college student doesn't have." His eyes wander to me, this fucking fucker.

I whisper in his ear, "I'll Cash app you the money."

"Oh, you better. See you all later." He walks out the door. Now, it's just Elizabeth and me.

"What did you say to him?" She asked me, squinting her eyes.

"Nothing! Stop being a nosey Nancy. Now bring your sexy ass on then." I put my hand on the small of her back, directing her towards the door. I suddenly feel eyes on me, looking up, I see Mr. Pratt. He's glaring at my hand on the small of his daughter's back, and the way that she rubs my hand.

He knows.

But. . .he doesn't run down the stairs and demand why I'm railing his daughter. Instead, he just stares, and then walks away.

✏️✏️✏️✏️

I think about that stare-down as I drive Elizabeth and me to the campus. Is her father going to question me, ask about my intentions with his daughter? I put that thought aside, for now.

The weather is warm today, I wanted to wear shorts and a shirt, but my boss would never have that. So, instead, I wear my blue-collar shirt and khaki jeans, I look like a fucking preppy white boy from the hills of California.

As I drive, Elizabeth fondles with my collar, her soft fingers grazing my neck, making my dick strain against my pants. She looks down, "Damn, you get turned on by anything, don't you?"

"It's not under my control. Now, stop touching me before I crash." She moves her fingers.

"You look. . .rather sexy in this getup. I think I prefer you dress like that." Her voice gets low, it only gets that low when she's turned on.

Fuck.

"Stop turning me on, also, these clothes are the fucking worst. Once I'm done with work, I take these clothes off immediately and put on my better ones."

"Don't want the boys to know you dress like this?"

"Exactly. Where is your first class at?" I ask her, wanting to know where to drop her off at.

"I don't have classes today; I'm going to the library to study."

"Ewe, you fucking study!" My face squishes up.

"Who the fuck doesn't study, you just walk in the room and wing it? I can't afford that; my parents pay good money for me to go here."

I lean a hand over to rest on her thigh, she doesn't move it. After last night, of me giving her three orgasms, we've been more open with each other on our affections. Me touching her thigh, and her occasionally squeezing or rubbing my arm. People who didn't know us would say we were acting like a couple, but I don't care about that. I just want to touch her, all the fucking time, I can't help it. If she doesn't mention it, then I can ignore it.

We pull into the parking lot of the Bancroft Library. She follows behind me into the building, when she tries to split off from me, I grab her arm.

"What are you doing?"

"Come with me, Elizabeth." My voice was nothing above a whisper.

"I have to study Andreas, and us fucking in a library, doesn't that seem. . . unholy."

I laugh so loud it echo's off the eggshell walls, "I'm not trying to fuck you Elizabeth, and a library isn't a holy place. I wanted to show you the library's special collections."

Her eyes widen, "You have access to that!"

"I work here, don't I? Come on, babe." She lets me loop an arm around her waist, and lead her down a hall, down some creaky stairs until we reach the door at the far end of the hall. I take the key out of my pocket, unlocking the door. "Don't tell anyone that I'm taking you here."

She cocks her head to the side, "Who in the world would care about old books and shit?"

She's got a point.